Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Texas Constitutional Carry, In Trouble Already

Feedback Score
    Texas has been Californiated,

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    With geniuses like Chris McNutt helping to get Texas constitutional carry passed, how could you lose?

State troopers intercept gun-rights activist at House Speaker Dennis Bonnen’s home

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...t-13743180.php
    What exactly was he charged with? Nothing? Yea, nothing.....that's what I thought....Bonnen is a pussy.

Look, the fix on this bill was in as soon as they appointed a friggen Anti Gun Democrat to head the committee where the bill was to be heard. The rest was just window dressing. THAT is what pissed off guys like McNutt- and myself- and should have quite honestly.

You don't campaign on all the "great conservative things" you're going to do when you get to Austin for your constituents and then put an anti gun Democrat in control. Period. People are tired of being pissed on and told it's raining.
    Last edited by Esq.; 04-11-19 at 14:56.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    What exactly was he charged with? Nothing? Yea, nothing.....that's what I thought....Bonnen is a pussy.

Look, the fix on this bill was in as soon as they appointed a friggen Anti Gun Democrat to head the committee where the bill was to be heard. The rest was just window dressing. THAT is what pissed off guys like McNutt- and myself- and should have quite honestly.

You don't campaign on all the "great conservative things" you're going to do when you get to Austin for your constituents and then put an anti gun Democrat in control. Period. People are tired of being pissed on and told it's raining.
    Yeah, I understand the rant but I don't know anything about Texas politics....they don't affect me. I don't think McNutt could be charged with anything...he didn't break any laws. It was a great show by Bonnen though..clever politics and certainly gave him and a lot of people cover for tanking a bill they were going to tank anyway.

Sorry that you guys got worked over on this issue. Sadly, it doesn't appear that this will be the last time.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    Texas has been Californiated,
    Obvious based on your extensive experience living here, right?

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    And I swear those open carry morons has to be funded by someone like Bloomberg or Soros. They do way more damage than anyone with four neurons firing in series or parallel would do.

I have watched a couple of them here in Texas. They truly are brainless turds, and are not "educating" anyone.

There are a ton of honest, brilliant men and women across our country who work day and night to preserve our rights. These jackasses do not help.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Governor has signed it into law goes into effect Sept. 1.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Texas is very Californiated. We are close to the end of our Constitutional Republic, The politician and government employee crime gang have destroyed this nation. from with in

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    Texas is very Californiated. We are close to the end of our Constitutional Republic, The politician and government employee crime gang have destroyed this nation. from with in
    You've said that multiple times in this thread...odd for someone who lists XXX as their location. As someone whose lived in both I can assure you Texas is far from the sad cry that is California of today but it's going to take good folks in Texas being willing to fight the fight to keep the former Cali types flooding in to get away from the mess they continue to vote for from dragging the state down.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    SteveS - That's pretty fascinating how you keep dropping brain turds like that in all these threads. You living in California and not Texas, you must certainly be an expert on life in Texas.

Feel free to stop doing that shit, it's annoying. Or I can stop it for you, it's up to you.

That's not a suggestion, it's a warning. Frankly, you add nothing to this forum.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    And I swear those open carry morons has to be funded by someone like Bloomberg or Soros. They do way more damage than anyone with four neurons firing in series or parallel would do.

I have watched a couple of them here in Texas. They truly are brainless turds, and are not "educating" anyone.

There are a ton of honest, brilliant men and women across our country who work day and night to preserve our rights. These jackasses do not help.
    what do you see as a negative in regards to their actions?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12