Page 50 of 73 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your non-firearm favorite pictures that you have taken (1 pic per day)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks!

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    From my most recent Teton trip a few months ago.

Oxbow Bend Turnout by Ryan T, on Flickr

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Onyx Z View Post
    From my most recent Teton trip a few months ago.

Oxbow Bend Turnout by Ryan T, on Flickr
    Cool picture!

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by trackmagic View Post
    Cool picture!
    Thank you!

Crazy thing is it was taken on an iPhone X! since I don't have pano gear for my real camera.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Post your non-firearm favorite pictures that you have taken (1 pic per day)

Thank you!

Crazy thing is it was taken on an iPhone X! since I don't have pano gear for my real camera.
    Did you process it yourself later? Surely that’s not right out of camera? The processing looks great. I really want you to go back with waders and walk out past that fir tree...it’s one of the very few things that ding it for me. Still, it’s very nice.

Side note:don’t hesitate to try to use the pan function on your ballhead and let photoshop stitch it together. Sometimes it works flawlessly and sometimes it doesn’t. The big keys are to clamp your lenses iris as close to the axis of your ballhead as possible, overlap the images 20-30%, and make sure the ballhead’s base is as level as possible.
    Last edited by thopkins22; 11-20-18 at 20:09.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thopkins22 View Post
    Did you process it yourself later? Surely that’s not right out of camera? The processing looks great. I really want you to go back with waders and walk out past that fir tree...it’s one of the very few things that ding it for me. Still, it’s very nice.

Side note:don’t hesitate to try to use the pan function on your ballhead and let photoshop stitch it together. Sometimes it works flawlessly and sometimes it doesn’t. The big keys are to clamp your lenses iris as close to the axis of your ballhead as possible, overlap the images 20-30%, and make sure the ballhead’s base is as level as possible.
    The only processing was done with Lightroom. I have plenty more pics from this trip and I know I have some without the tree, but it kind of "frames" the picture. Tried to get both the tree on the right and the tree line on the left for some symmetry. I'll see what else I can dig up.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The only processing was done with Lightroom. I have plenty more pics from this trip and I know I have some without the tree, but it kind of "frames" the picture. Tried to get both the tree on the right and the tree line on the left for some symmetry. I'll see what else I can dig up.
    I see what you’re saying. And it definitely doesn’t kill it for me.

Feedback Score
    This spring in Maine

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Post your non-firearm favorite pictures that you have taken (1 pic per day)

Big Papi doing Big Papi shit.

I was traveling so didn’t take the 200-400, which stands out now that I look at the lack of a blown out background, but it was the first time I ever caught the ball literally being crushed by the bat, so it’ll alway be special to me. Plus Fenway and and a hall of famer....
    Last edited by thopkins22; 11-21-18 at 22:51.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MAUSER202 View Post
    This spring in Maine
    Dude, for as much time as I spend outdoors, and as much time as I spend with a camera in my hands, I’ve never actually seen an eagle with a camera even in the same zip code.

Page 50 of 73 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast