Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass shooting in New Zealand

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Sleeping pills brah
    Yeah I will be looking into something along that route. I have done Japan and it was bad enough.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    I can’t help but see the irony in all of this.

It sucks that innocent people lost their lives.

RIP to the fallen. Prayers for the living.
    “I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” – Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I don’t recall society being so polarized. And having read his manifesto; he isn’t as rambling as the Dorner manifesto. He spelled it all out.
    There is this frustration that needs to be addressed with some reasonable middle ground to be found.

Like some real American History X type stuff. Relatively normal people feeling like nothing matters so they say eff it. It’s happening more and more.

We can’t trust the news and in a way can’t trust ourselves. Our bias. Our attitudes.
    The above needs to be carved in stone.
    You cannot marginalize an entire generations ambitions and self worth without some amazing blow back.
    There are folks out there buying there kids way in to Ivy League schools, so what about the kid who could, no should be sitting in that chair on a scholarship they earned academically?
    I'm not speaking up for the shooter, he's a scumbag, but in the aftermath of these massacres, someone always steps up and say's "I knew this was going to happen, all the signs were there." We better get our noses out of our phones and interact with people and show a little concern and kindness toward our fellow man.
    Last edited by Averageman; 03-15-19 at 11:22.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    On one hand “thoughts and prayers” is kind of a hollow gesture. Even if you mean it, it really isn’t much comfort at the time

On the other, blaming the NRA for gun violence in another country (or even this one) is akin to blaming the NAACP for black criminality.
    Were all looking to you to exercise your pimp hand on this one, playah

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    We better get our noses out of our phones and interact with people and show a little concern and kindness toward our fellow man.
    I don't think there's any going back on this horrible behavior. I watch this every day in traffic going to a from work. I rarely see someone stopped in traffic who isn't brainlessly staring at their phone.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    pretty much daily Christians are butchered under Muslims ? not a peep on headlines about this over the world ?
    look at all the children forced to kill their parents and put into slavery very often by muslims in Africa ? why not daily headlines till the world knows the truth and something is done ! cause many do know but turn the other way and ignore this

heck look at Chicago how many children are killed and how many innocents get caught up pretty much daily/weekly ? but not a peep on world stage and outcry guess they do not fit the demographic to demonize ?
    look at the mess that is now the cartel violence that gets a tiny bit but not enough press to say let's do something about it ?

yeah this is a tragic event for sure but amazed it went this long without someone striking back sooner somewhere ! really amazed it has not happened in Europe yet IF someone wants to say muslims were the target ? cause sadly they do target everyone else even the other side of who they do not agree with ?
    and yet I read New Zealand is calling this a RACIST attack ? so what race was targeted ? or do they mean a religious attack

the downside to this crap being recorded of course as mentioned already next pyscho need to outdo the last ? and with today look at me narcissism idiocy its going to happen again in some form some location etc..
    Last edited by Honu; 03-15-19 at 12:09.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    The version I saw wasn't in HD, so that helped, but it wasn't as bas as some of the clips from Panteo's mindset video with Paul Howe. Still horrific though. It seemed like forever and most of it was just him shooting into the two corners where everyone was huddled. Infuriating to watch.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Edited
    Last edited by Arik; 03-15-19 at 11:51.

Feedback Score
    Well, for strict gun laws, he was well armed.
    There's 3 long guns on the passenger side, iirc, he left them all, goes to the back, gets an AR, and a shotgun (looked like a mossberg 930 tactical), and heads in. Dumps the whole shotgun tube at the front door, drops it, transitions to AR.
    Looked like 40rd pmags, clamped together jungle style. Goes back out to the car, swaps it for a different AR, goes back in.
    Drives away, then using some kind of pump shotgun, it was one of the three on the seat.
    He's rambling about, talking about dropping a mag during the "firefight".
    Got a chest rig, looked like something on thigh, don't know. Had a light on the first AR, set to strobe. It fell off, he ignored it.

Weird. Video game like describes it well, except it being real.
    NRA Life, SASS#40701, Glock Advanced Armorer
    Gunsmith for Unique Armament Creations LLC, 07/SOT

VIGILIA PRETIUM LIBERTATIS

Feedback Score
    Candice Owens? As a ‘hero’of the shooter? WTFudge.

An Aussie living in NZ complaining about invaders.. crazy is as crazy does.

They got him, they can’t execute him (I’m guessing), so we’ll have to hear all about him.

Can we at least get the press to mention the Congressional shooting and Dallas, where lefty extremists were to blame.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast