Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncle Joe Says he will go Executive Order On Guns....

Feedback Score
    People both in the NRA and regular people are so stupid.

Thank G-D the @ss in Vegas used bump stocks, without a doubt in my mind it lowered the number of victims.

Put a trained sniper that has years of experience , in that room with the same rifles sans bump stock and the KIA rate would have been huge.

When people would spout off about how evil bump stocks were, I always educated them. Then they would ask " What can we do to end gun violence" I told them nothing it is the cost of freedom, just like the number of people that are killed on the roads. But before you freak out think of the murdered at the hand of the State where people can own guns. I think I figured out once that just to equal the death that Stalin gave his own people it would take the USA a little over 1800 years to catch up. This doesn't include Mao, Pol Pot etc

Feedback Score

Thank G-D the @ss in Vegas used bump stocks, without a doubt in my mind it lowered the number of victims.

Put a trained sniper that has years of experience , in that room with the same rifles sans bump stock and the KIA rate would have been huge.

When people would spout off about how evil bump stocks were, I always educated them. Then they would ask " What can we do to end gun violence" I told them nothing it is the cost of freedom, just like the number of people that are killed on the roads. But before you freak out think of the murdered at the hand of the State where people can own guns. I think I figured out once that just to equal the death that Stalin gave his own people it would take the USA a little over 1800 years to catch up. This doesn't include Mao, Pol Pot etc

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post

Speaking of that, and tangential to that comment, a meme I made recently:

https://imgflip.com/i/53qua9

Not sure how embed that one.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Double tap.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You guys still wear jeans?

Take the Adidas track pants pill

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    You guys still wear jeans?

Take the Adidas track pants pill
    I'm not that old yet, I have to wait until about 7pm

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilk73 View Post
    I'm not that old yet, I have to wait until about 7pm
    Is always 7pm somewhere, Droog.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Is always 7pm somewhere, Droog.
    Does this outfit come equipped with a ski mask, ammo, and an AK?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I don't know if that's the best answer.

The best answer is, "It's not guns, it's not mental health, it's not racism...it's attitude. We need to fix the attitude of this country. Otherwise, we'll have gun violence whether or not people have legal access to guns. People have a total disregard for each other these days. We're kings in our own minds and if anyone should displease the king, that person should be put to death. We have sown the idea of corporate punishment in mass murderers: "Nobody is innocent and everybody deserves to pay with their lives for my hatred of the world." We have gotten rid of the idea of individual morality and instead teach that everybody is responsible for murder except the murderers themselves! Society let them down; they are to be pitied, not condemned.

That is what needs to be fixed. That's a tall order, and there's no one way to do it. We as a nation have to collectively decide that we've had enough of this shit. And because it's such a tall order, we can't give up our guns. Ever.
    Last edited by BoringGuy45; 04-09-21 at 18:57.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast