Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncle Joe Says he will go Executive Order On Guns....

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Speaking of that, and tangential to that comment, a meme I made recently:

https://imgflip.com/i/53qua9

Not sure how embed that one.
    Bro, why isn't that on Facebook yet?
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    Dude, just because you're painfully uninformed on the subject doesn't make the Cambridge Analytica scandal a conspiracy theory. It is a fact that Facebook illegally spied on Americans for the Trump campaign. It is a fact that Cambridge Analytica used said stolen data to create individually targeted ads that won Trump the election. It is also a fact that Hillary Clinton personally financed the fake dossier that led the FBI down a multi year rabbit hole trying to pin those ads on the Russians, thereby tainting the investigation and ruining its credibility to the point that they couldn't go after him or Facebook even after learning the truth. It is also a fact that Thiel, of Palantir, is also on the board at Facebook, and was an advisor to the Trump campaign at the time of the privacy breach and subsequent dirty dealings with Trump.

And what should absolutely terrify everyone, as if all that weren't bad enough, is that Palantir was really behind Cambridge Analytica. Palantir is a CIA funded startup that has since been contracted to handle data analysis for nearly the entire military industrial complex. That is, the same software that the CIA uses to wargame the overthrow of foreign governments was used with illegally mined personal data to rig a US election.

The fact of the matter is this is not our fault for losing an election. Nothing we did or didn't do would have changed that. It's also not the fault of Biden supporters. Had Trump won, he would be doing the same things Biden is, and likely be championed for it by people on this very forum, or at least given plausible deniability by the 4d chess Q crowd. Trump winning wouldn't have changed the fact that there would have been a mass shooting using an AR pistol, and Trump would undoubtedly have done exactly what Biden is doing right now. We're talking about the man who single handedly banned bump stocks and under whose administration this entire pistol brace ban got its start. It's time to stop blaming the political theatre fans all around, and start blaming the people who are really responsible for hogtying our country and selling it out to foreign interests. The people who are to blame are the ones who are smart enough and have enough facts to see the truth, and yet remain so wrapped up in their love of the theatre and their own candidates that they refuse to pull their heads from their hindquarters.

I challenge you to prove me wrong. If you can poke a single hole in any of what I just wrote, I will send you a free magazine.
    Pretty sure I never said Trump was the Second Coming, just that he was considerably better than the other alternatives. He wasn't a true RKBA believer, it was a means to an end. Cruz was actually my 2016 primary choice, and he won my state in that contest. But alas, he didn't get the nomination. One of the biggest things I liked about Trump was that the Left despised him; that made me happy.

Having said that, exactly where do YOU get your info that is so reliable and above the fray? Newsmax? I believe there is an Establishment, and it encompasses both parties (D > R), as well as being supported by the national intelligence apparatus among other entities. But some of what you're spouting is deeeep down the conspiracy rabbit hole.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 04-09-21 at 13:26.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    Bro, why isn't that on Facebook yet?
    I posted it on a group on FB. Hold than one for when some derpa derp claims AR's are the problem, bla bla. Another:

https://imgflip.com/i/26bvj6

I got some good ones there you and anyone else can grab and post where ever.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Pretty sure I never said Trump was the Second Coming, just that he was considerably better than the other alternatives. He wasn't a true RKBA believer, it was a means to an end. Cruz was actually my 2016 primary choice, and he won my state in that contest. But alas, he didn't get the nomination. One of the biggest things I liked about Trump was that the Left despised him; that made me happy.

Having said that, exactly where do YOU get your info that is so reliable and above the fray? Newsmax? I believe there is an Establishment, and it encompasses both parties (D > R), as well as being supported by the national intelligence apparatus among other entities. But some of what you're spouting is deeeep down the conspiracy rabbit hole.
    There are no alternatives. Just different actors all competing to play the same role. First of all, the president has very little real power. His only real power is the platform of the office to sway public opinion, which he uses to advance whatever agenda his financiers approve. Take Trump for example. He successfully manipulated conservatives, who are normally critical of such things, to go along with lockdowns for a practically nonexistent virus, take an experimental vaccine for said virus, not only tolerate but champion universal basic income, and somehow gain praise from his allegedly fiscally conservative base for turning the printing presses on maximum. And let's not forget, it was under his administration that the pistol brace ban got started, and yet we're blaming Biden and his followers for it? Like Trump, Biden is just following the same script. Were Trump still in office, he would undoubtedly be doing the same thing.

And no it is not deep down the conspiracy rabbit hole. It's purely factual information that has been substantiated by a congressional investigation and reported in virtually every major media outlet. As far as objective facts can be said to exist, these more than qualify. Again, I challenge you to find one single thing I said that is not common factual knowledge. There's a free magazine with your name on it if you do.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    There are no alternatives. Just different actors all competing to play the same role. First of all, the president has very little real power. His only real power is the platform of the office to sway public opinion, which he uses to advance whatever agenda his financiers approve. Take Trump for example. He successfully manipulated conservatives, who are normally critical of such things, to go along with lockdowns for a practically nonexistent virus, take an experimental vaccine for said virus, not only tolerate but champion universal basic income, and somehow gain praise from his allegedly fiscally conservative base for turning the printing presses on maximum. And let's not forget, it was under his administration that the pistol brace ban got started, and yet we're blaming Biden and his followers for it? Like Trump, Biden is just following the same script. Were Trump still in office, he would undoubtedly be doing the same thing.

And no it is not deep down the conspiracy rabbit hole. It's purely factual information that has been substantiated by a congressional investigation and reported in virtually every major media outlet. As far as objective facts can be said to exist, these more than qualify. Again, I challenge you to find one single thing I said that is not common factual knowledge. There's a free magazine with your name on it if you do.
    I'm sorry, I missed the Trump UBI link, please provide it because I googled and can't find jack, Jack. And please, if you're going to say the stimulus payments are the same thing, yeah that won't cut it: while there have been more stimulus payments during this crisis, this is not the first time that it's happened in our country.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Double Tap? no, don't think so...only hit the button once...am I being monitored for telling everyone to read "Unintended Consequences"? I didn't even say which author, geez!
    Last edited by mattiep321; 04-09-21 at 14:01.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Nail on head:

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattiep321 View Post
    I'm sorry, I missed the Trump UBI link, please provide it because I googled and can't find jack, Jack. And please, if you're going to say the stimulus payments are the same thing, yeah that won't cut it: while there have been more stimulus payments during this crisis, this is not the first time that it's happened in our country.
    "Stimulus" is the beginning of a planned UBI program, so don't kid yourself. The next step is to create a digital dollar to allow the fed to make monthly payments directly to consumers. Other central banks are doing the exact same thing. It was actually in the first stimulus bill, but the system couldn't be brought online in time. According to the fed chairman, though, it's currently their top priority, and they're working with MIT to have a functional prototype online by July of this year. It's no longer hypothetical, it's happening, and not just here.

The digital central bank currencies and their relationship to UBI will likely be a big part of the changes that come from the IMF summit this week. Yellen is calling it a Bretton Woods moment, and the IMF is freeing up the funds for the first round of UBI in developing economies.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Only pushed it once.
    Last edited by jsbhike; 04-09-21 at 16:54.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post

Anti 2nd Amendment thugs(.gov, .med., .edu, media, other affiliations, and free lancers) indicate hatred for the NRA too and some may even be sincere.

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast