Page 8 of 460 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Russian invasion of Ukraine discussion

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    Russia uses old Soviet-era missiles to strike Ukraine

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/...n-general-says
    When you ask what happened to Ukrainian claims that Russians run out of missiles in early March.

The brigadier general said 202 missiles had been fired on Ukraine in the second half of June, an increase of 120 from the first half of the month.

Military traditions, integrity, honor, hard work, and professionalism are typically cherished in most countries. Ukrainian officers should be proud that they are now viewed as:

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Some good news for the Ukrainians.

Ukrainian counterattacks edge closer to Kherson

While Russia concentrates the bulk of its combat forces on its offensive aimed at taking control of the eastern Donbas region, Ukraine has staged a string of successful counterattacks in southern Ukraine on another critical front in the war.

Ukrainian forces are attacking Russian positions along multiple fronts west of the Dnipro River and have made significant gains in the Kherson region. Russian forces seized the territory in the first weeks of the war and have been steadily fortifying their positions.

The Ukrainians have broken through the outer perimeter defenses of the Russians outside of the city of Kherson, the regional capital, and have taken back several towns and villages.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...aine-maps.html
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    I bet China is seriously considering capturing the Far East from Russia while they are tied up in Ukraine.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    I bet China is seriously considering capturing the Far East from Russia while they are tied up in Ukraine.
    Russia invading and Russia defending are not the same.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Russia invading and Russia defending are not the same.
    You never invade Russia. Its a rule.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I think the Russians are militarily incompetent but only a complete moron would invade them. They have hydrogen bombs and an old, idiot leader.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post
    I think the Russians are militarily incompetent but only a complete moron would invade them. They have hydrogen bombs and an old, idiot leader.

Compared to OUR leader...

Chime back in when Putin can no longer go out in public without crapping his pants.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    Nonsense.

China will team up with anyone they can to put the screws to US or put them in a better position to put the screws to US.

They are not in any way at odds with Russia and neither of them is threatening to the other.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post

Chime back in when Putin can no longer go out in public without crapping his pants.
    Yeah pootin does one better, he shits in a briefcase...
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dumb Gun Collector View Post

Dude, are you a Russian or something? The fact that Biden is an enfeebled moron doesn't make Putin any less a dimwitted thug and scumbag.

Christopher Columbus

Page 8 of 460 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast