Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Franklin Armory blacklists InRangeTV at SHOT Show 2019

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    I completely disagree with InRange's methods at these events.

They did the same bullshit at the Mossberg booth about the shockwave in 2018.

They ask gotcha questions which put the vendor's item in a negative light.

They are like little kids that keep asking "why?" Why? WHY????!!!!

If someone doesn't get the concept behind the Reformation, that person is retarded.
    This is exactly why I stopped caring about anything they do anymore. I even unsubscribed from their youtube pages. He was absolutely arrogant and rude with the Mossberg interview, and he had a few others from SHOT last year as well that just kind of sucked.

Ian's ego has gotten insane as his channel has grown in popularity, he acts like every single thing he covers in the interviews, he knows more, or better than the manufacturer.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Franklin Armory is the synthetic Marijuana of the gun industry. It's just *one* molecule off, but basically the same thing, only not as effective. Not really groundbreaking innovation just clever workarounds of silly laws.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    This is exactly why I stopped caring about anything they do anymore. I even unsubscribed from their youtube pages. He was absolutely arrogant and rude with the Mossberg interview, and he had a few others from SHOT last year as well that just kind of sucked.

Ian's ego has gotten insane as his channel has grown in popularity, he acts like every single thing he covers in the interviews, he knows more, or better than the manufacturer.
    My experience was similar. If I recall correctly I watched a video or two, subscribed, and then unsubscribed about an hour later after watching a few more. The douchiness is almost nauseating at times....I don’t care how knowledgeable they are on things.

I’d have a hard time acting cordial if I was a rep at SHOT and he started an interview with that smug attitude. If he wasn’t into guns I’d peg him as a huge liberal.
    Last edited by OldState; 01-29-19 at 15:49.
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish." - Ty Webb

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I wouldn't say silly, more like insidious.

And I still say the more people that buy and enjoy this stuff the better.

Feedback Score
    I haven't seen FA's CA compliant manually cycled AR pistol at my kommifornistan public ranges. Even in the land of fin grips and pinned buttstocks, this AR pistol is just too silly of a novelty item.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    QFT

If I wanted to watch arrogant Village People wannabes discuss guns, well, I'd listen/view these guys. But since I don't.......
    Agree, completely.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by n8vmind View Post
    I haven't seen FA's CA compliant manually cycled AR pistol at my kommifornistan public ranges. Even in the land of fin grips and pinned buttstocks, this AR pistol is just too silly of a novelty item.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

That is because it isn't ATF approved yet.
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post

Get ****ing real.

Are you even up to speed on this? The idea for it came from foreign gun laws. It was intended for foreign sales in countries were semi auto is illegal. They will sell plenty of them.
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    Get ****ing real.

Are you even up to speed on this? The idea for it came from foreign gun laws. It was intended for foreign sales in countries were semi auto is illegal. They will sell plenty of them.
    What country bans semi-automatic firearms but allows centerfire smooth-bore semi-automatic firearms?

I'm sure this will be a big seller with the wealthy Shockwave/Judge/Hi-Point owner demographic. If the ammo ever gets cheap enough.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast