Thread: Your Laugh for the Day

Feedback Score

Your Laugh for the Day

I don't care if you like this current administration or not, this is friggin' FUNNY;

https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...rocket-man-cd/

The conservative South Korean newspaper Chosun Ilbo reported Monday that U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo landed in Pyongyang Friday carrying two gifts for dictator Kim Jong-un: a private letter from President Donald Trump and a copy of Elton John’s Rocket Man CD.
    President Trump took to calling Kim “Little Rocket Man” on Twitter and in public remarks throughout 2017, a reference to his repeatedly construction and launching of illegal medium-range missiles, threatening Japan, South Korea, and American territories in the region.

Chosun Ilbo cites “sources in Washington” for the gift details, with one source saying that Trump discussed Elton John during his meeting with Kim in Singapore.

“The ‘Rocket Man’ CD was the subject of discussion during Trump’s lunch with Kim. Kim mentioned that Trump referred to him as ‘rocket man’ when tensions ran high last year,” the source said. “Trump then asked Kim if he knew the song and Kim said no.”
    Trump reportedly wrote a message for Kim on the CD as well as sending a personal letter. If the report is true, Kim will now likely be the first North Korean within the country to listen to Elton John’s music.

My take: Mr. Trump, could you send Hillary the song "The Bitch is Back."

Feedback Score
    So the fate of the world rests on Elton John, Trump and Dennis Rodman....
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    LOL, that is exactly what I thought of.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    So the fate of the world rests on Elton John, Trump and Dennis Rodman....
    Could be worse, it could be Hillary Clinton, LeBron James and Eminem.