Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Couple in MO being held as 2A heroes...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The left used the police as a weapon against people who committed no crime besides defending themselves? And the police went along with this unconstitutional act and confiscated weapons? Shocking.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    The left used the police as a weapon against people who committed no crime besides defending themselves? And the police went along with this unconstitutional act and confiscated weapons? Shocking.
    Exactly. This kind of shit has been going on for years. Hell, decades really.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HD1911 View Post
    Exactly. This kind of shit has been going on for years. Hell, decades really.

Newsflash. The police, mostly protect scumbags from the righteous wrath of their victims.....

I dont like these people and am on record as such. However, this might be OUR George Floyd moment....if anything happens to them....well, daddy needs a new big screen and to "enlighten" some politicians.....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I just cannot get over the irony of the way the very people they helped into office are treating them, the same way they wanted those "alt-right" conservatives treated. You lie down with dogs, you get fleas. Screw 'em.

Andy

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    Too many mercenary types among law enforcement. There's a small minority that are leftists. There's a larger group that have no opinion on any matter, and simply follow orders. And then there are those who may disagree with what they're being told, but they "gots bills to pay".
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    When I first went in to law enforcement, I figured the percentage of what I'd consider "Patriots" was probably 80 percent or better; now, I'd say it's probably 60/40, at least in the NE where I've been. It shocked me to hear people say they would follow an order to confiscate weapons from law-abiding civilians
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Take their means of self defense without due process?
    This IS due process. The police drafted a search and seizure warrant. They took it to a judge. A judge reviewed it and found probable cause that a crime was committed and the property to be seized is evidence of the crime. That’s the foundation of our legal system. Had the police been present at the scene during the events in question, they could have seized the guns there and then. Since the police were collecting evidence after the fact, the appropriate action is to apply for a search and seizure warrant. The video alone is enough for probable cause.

Nothing is stopping the McCloskeys from using other firearms they own for defense or buying new firearms if they wish. The AR and the little handgun are the only firearms sought because they’re the only ones with evidentiary value.

Feedback Score
    So what crime are they saying was committed?
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I work with one LEO who has explicitly stated the general public shouldn’t own AR15s, and he would gladly go confiscating them.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    While I have zero empathy for those protestors, I think we do ourselves a potential harm by making them some sort of 2A gun totin' heroes before we have the facts and know who they are. Right now, I see them as classic hypocrites, and I dislike that even more than legit anti gun types.

They did far more wrong than they did right in that event, and we 2A supporters best check out those who decide to stand with. Something does not smell right...

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...0369825a6.html

They contribute to dems and anti gun dems and causes, and supposedly defended the looters in court pro bono. What?

I read they're registered Dems, then not. Regardless, what I smell is "guns for me, but not for thee" types, and until I know more, I'm not feelin' them. Secondarily, their gun handling, hers in particular, is truly cringeworthy to watch.

https://www.kmov.com/news/mccloskeys...dc2032ec7.html

That mob they were a "victim" of they helped create, but when the barbarians are at their gates (literally), the guns come out.
    I have to strongly disagree. While I do not like much of anything about this couple, they still have the right, in my opinion, to defend themselves and their property. And I support that.

I also oppose unequal application of the law. The rioters and thugs frequently go unpunished, while people who resist lawlessness are "investigated" until they can pin some type crime on them.

So, was this couple supposed to allow their home to be burnt down? Were they supposed to allow themselves to be injured or killed?

Maybe they learned a lesson?

I like the saying, "A republican is a liberal who got mugged."

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast