Page 52 of 122 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official SIG Picture Thread

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Wanted to post up my newly acquired 228. I shoot this thing so much better than my glock19, so I have been carrying it more. Really liking it.! I have small hands so really considering the e2 grip conversion I have fondled a couple and it seems perfect for my hands. Would be a dream gun then in my opinion as I hate the hump on the factory grip.

Feedback Score

Sig P226 MK25 TB

accompanied by my main squeeze...

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post

Very interesting the difference between your 2022 and mine. Your frame is the older accessory rail and grip while mine is the newer one. I thought all 2022s were the same and the differences were with the older 2009s and 2340s lacking the modern accessory rail.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

New P220

I picked up my new (to me) Sig P220 today, my 1st Sig and my new night stand gun. It's pretty simple compared to the others here but it will do. What's the best place to buy Sig or Matech mags these days?

98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    For a P220, very highly recommend ACT mags. I run them in my 1911s as well. Often sold under the Novak brand. I normally get them from Brownell's.

Feedback Score

Talking

Early 90's West German SIG P-229 .357SIG with CTC 0.7mW IR laser and LaserMax boreguide 5mW Red Visible Laser in Galco Miami Vice shoulder holster....with SIG +2 extended magazines.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Falboy View Post
    For a P220, very highly recommend ACT mags. I run them in my 1911s as well. Often sold under the Novak brand. I normally get them from Brownell's.
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I picked up my new (to me) Sig P220 today, my 1st Sig and my new night stand gun. It's pretty simple compared to the others here but it will do. What's the best place to buy Sig or Matech mags these days?

Factory P220 mags (made by Mec-Gar in Italy) are very hard to come by these days. You can find them on EBay for $80 per pop if you need them right now. Otherwise, I suggest that you get on a notification list such as Midwayusa or Top Gun Shooting Supply.

Fanboy mentions the ACT mags which are manufactured by Novak. Reliability with these mags is good, but the are not as durable as the factory mag. A number of us have experienced cracking problems particularly after letting the mags drop free onto a hard surface. Having said that, they are reliable and available for a reasonable price.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Are the 10-rounders available from ACT as well? Having trouble tracking them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Factory P220 mags (made by Mec-Gar in Italy) are very hard to come by these days. You can find them on EBay for $80 per pop if you need them right now. Otherwise, I suggest that you get on a notification list such as Midwayusa or Top Gun Shooting Supply.

Fanboy mentions the ACT mags which are manufactured by Novak. Reliability with these mags is good, but the are not as durable as the factory mag. A number of us have experienced cracking problems particularly after letting the mags drop free onto a hard surface. Having said that, they are reliable and available for a reasonable price.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Page 52 of 122 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast