Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Colt to Suspend Civilian sells of AR's

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yawn...

Feedback Score
    I still have one of these circa 1998. It's an abomination, but it has a home.

Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    At different times, oversize front pivot pin hole, screw retained front pivot pin, sear block, oversized FCG pins take your pick.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    Well the price of Colt's just went up. Typical Colt timing to do this during a gun control push/election cycle that will drive demand up.
    While I am a Colt fanboy, the timing of this is not coincidental I suspect. Ostensibly saying it’s because they need to focus on contracts is simply too convenient considering the BS going on.

Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Yawn...
    Reactions like this and, “who cares, Colt sucks now anyway...” are very ignorant considering the current anti-gun environment. It does matter, and if you can’t figure out why, that’s concerning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pomyc View Post
    While I am a Colt fanboy, the timing of this is not coincidental I suspect. Ostensibly saying it’s because they need to focus on contracts is simply too convenient considering the BS going on.

Reactions like this and, “who cares, Colt sucks now anyway...” are very ignorant considering the current anti-gun environment. It does matter, and if you can’t figure out why, that’s concerning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If what you're insinuating is that Colt is going the way of Walmart and other firearms and accessory manufacturers that have in the past excluded civilians from their products for political reasons, then they can definitely go suck an egg. Colt has rubbed me the wrong way for years with their "we're too good for consumers" attitude. If this latest move is a resurgence of that, then they can go the way of HK... Good riddance! I have zero sympathy for traitors.
    Last edited by georgeib; 09-11-19 at 12:28.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Aaaand since the start of this thread, someone bought the last 6920 OEM2 at ArmsUnlimited.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    If what you're insinuating is that Colt is going the way of Walmart and other firearms and accessory manufacturers that have in the past excluded civilians from their products for political reasons, then they can definitely go suck an egg. Colt has rubbed me the wrong way for years with their "we're too good for consumers" attitude. If this latest move is a resurgence of that, then they can go the way of HK... Good riddance! I have zero sympathy for traitors.
    Sorry if this offends, but it's time for everyone to pick sides: you're either for The People, or you're not.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    Aaaand since the start of this thread, someone bought the last 6920 OEM2 at ArmsUnlimited.
    You mean panicked and bought them out.

With the big box stores virtue signaling and colts strange history with the commercial market, this news seems convenient at best.

I doubt it’s true at all though and we’ll see steady stuff until a democratic candidate is chosen. At which time, commence hysteria.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    BCM
    Centurion Arms
    Daniel Defense
    KAC
    LMT
    SIONICS
    SOLGW

Something tells me I'll get by.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    Still a $hitpot of 6920-OEM1s out there for $705-775.

Feedback Score

Duplicate link
    Last edited by wetidlerjr; 09-11-19 at 16:18.

Bill Tidler Jr.

...We have long maintained that the only accessories that a 1911 needs are a trigger you can manage, sights that you can see, and a dehorning job. That still goes.
    ~Jeff Cooper

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast