Page 67 of 76 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Colorado, Magpul and the Second Amendment Need Your Help

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Lightbulb

CO is not just another state in the war for our 2nd Amenedment rights. CO is the model for what they are going to do in other states.

I propose that the NRA, GOA, JFPO, and the industry as a whole devote funding to ruin Bloomberg. I mean hound that man until his last breath. Every aspect of his career as mayor fight him on every issue and front. Donate to his political rivals and enemies. Dig up every piece of dirt from his past, gay lovers, bastard children, whatever. The fact that he is funding this CO fight to the degree that he is should speak volumes to those who still don't get what is really going on here.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Re: Colorado, Magpul and the Second Amendment Need Your Help

Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    CO is not just another state in the war for our 2nd Amenedment rights. CO is the model for what they are going to do in other states.

I propose that the NRA, GOA, JFPO, and the industry as a whole devote funding to ruin Bloomberg. I mean hound that man until his last breath. Every aspect of his career as mayor fight him on every issue and front. Donate to his political rivals and enemies. Dig up every piece of dirt from his past, gay lovers, bastard children, whatever. The fact that he is funding this CO fight to the degree that he is should speak volumes to those who still don't get what is really going on here.
    +1 that SOB needs to disappear.
    Join Gun Owners of America Here

Fear causes hesitation and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true. - The Bodasafa

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Have you seen the universal background check bill in the US Senate? Nearly identical to the CO legislation. No doubt that we are the test bed for the rest of the country.

Mike

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    http://m.facebook.com/story.php?stor...41436&refid=17

Go see how many people commented on Hickenloopers Facebook page. Only 274 likes for his pledge to sign all the gun control bills, with THOUSANDS of comments against!

It is sickening how in our faces and obvious it is our legislation was bought and paid for by Federal and NY moneys. Yet no main stream media is reporting it.

I hope you all see how serious this is, what it really means and what IS coming.

CO was a test run, look for Federal/NY moneys and BS legislation coming to a state near you.

Do not comply with any gun control laws. If you are an LEO- do the right thing and refuse to enforce unconstitutional laws.

If citizens do not comply and LEO's do not enforce- what are they gonna do?
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    All planned once the blood was spilled.

http://politicker.com/2013/03/after-...assacre-count/

Disgusting people.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SPORTS are for Kids!...click*

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It's unfortunate that the 363 days last year that did not include a high-profile mass shooting by an insane individual received less attention than the 2 days that did.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Recall...39182692769675

Here is a link to "recall Colorado" on facebook...

Please "like" this page and add a coment to show your support.

Thanks!
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score

Re: Colorado, Magpul and the Second Amendment Need Your Help

Quote Originally Posted by Mauser KAR98K View Post
    All planned once the blood was spilled.

http://politicker.com/2013/03/after-...assacre-count/

Disgusting people.
    Just read the article. Makes you sick. They sit and wait for tragedy to strike so they can further their own interests and agenda. They sit there and use terms like "common sense approach". Well whose common sense? The common sense of a guy on a crusade against the 2 liter bottle of coke? Seriously?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I propose that the NRA, GOA, JFPO, and the industry as a whole devote funding to ruin Bloomberg. I mean hound that man until his last breath.
    Every group would go broke in an attempt to ruin him. He made 5B last year, imagine 5B!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gunrunner505 View Post
    Just read the article. Makes you sick. They sit and wait for tragedy to strike so they can further their own interests and agenda. They sit there and use terms like "common sense approach". Well whose common sense? The common sense of a guy on a crusade against the 2 liter bottle of coke? Seriously?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
    Yep, it seems like actual 'common sense' would say If my per capita murder rate with firearms is this high and they are illegal here, yet in other places where they are legal the firearms murder rate per capita is lower, maybe there is some other problem underneath that needs to be addressed... It is apparently 'worth the risk' for criminals to violate the law by bringing guns in illegally from elsewhere. So your solution is to screw with the vast majority of law-abiding firearms owners everywhere else in the country? Guess what, Mayor Common Sense, we're not the problem... Maybe the 'common sense solution' is to find someone who wants to find and fix the actual problems.
    Last edited by jet66; 03-13-13 at 11:00.

Page 67 of 76 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast