Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: If true, heads on swivels and all...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JulyAZ View Post
    I don’t believe it for a second the real people are going to be going out there at state capitals I do however believe that it may be staged to look that way...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Sounds like a a great reason TOO go. Maybe a strong presence of good people could be used to put a boot up the ass of agent provocateurs.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yes but how to identify them? Very problematic.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    I don't understand why they're gathering at our capitol.
    We're not. If they do, it will be Antifa/BLM or other agitators trying to foment discord.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    Yes but how to identify them? Very problematic.
    Not really. If they attempt to commit destruction or violence, they are the enemy. Even if they’re not antifa, but some neckbeard trying to live their 1776 fantasy, police your own people. As long as there’s enough good people they shouldn’t have an issue controlling those who make us look bad. We gave them exactly what they wanted at the Capital by behaving like enemy. As much as our side is all “molon labe”, they really need some lessons in tactics.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    Not really. If they attempt to commit destruction or violence, they are the enemy. Even if they’re not antifa, but some neckbeard trying to live their 1776 fantasy, police your own people. As long as there’s enough good people they shouldn’t have an issue controlling those who make us look bad. We gave them exactly what they wanted at the Capital by behaving like enemy. As much as our side is all “molon labe”, they really need some lessons in tactics.
    Agreed. I believe some of the rioters at the Capitol last week were outside agitators conducting false flag ops. But not all of them were. I saw a few Trump supporters STOPPING those outside agitators, but some Trump supporters followed suit with the agitators.

We have to be better than that and police our own ranks when necessary.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Well said.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I agree. I was pretty okay with it, until I saw the videos of Capitol Officers being drug into the crowd and beaten. One fatally.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It is true, but MUCH easier said than done.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

If true, heads on swivels and all...

Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    It is true, but MUCH easier said than done.
    Maybe. Maybe not. So I guess we just let the boogaloos and Antifa(dressed as Trump supporters) show up and rumble. That shouldn’t have any negative effects on you or me...
    Last edited by Inkslinger; 01-13-21 at 17:12.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    Gotta get people hyped for act two on the 17th.
    This is the second time I’m seeing the 17th specifically. Is this in regards to the FBI-crafted “50 state capital protest”? I’ve not heard any specific date given; and I was told today at work that I could not take time off on the 17th or 20th, with no reasons given.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast