Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Getting Worse: BLM to develop armed wing

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    I read his post as saying the exact opposite of what you understood.

Andy
    I might of misunderstood then. If so, I apologize and we are on the same side.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    That's the quandry though. Saying they might eventually go from peaceful and law abiding and just defending themselves to a quest for power and violence can theoretically apply to everyone, so limiting their access to firearms inevitably leads to limiting everyone elses.
    For that reason, they should not be prohibited from doing what they’re planning to do. Our response should be awareness; BLM is not to be trusted, so monitor the situation between yellow and orange.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    I might of misunderstood then. If so, I apologize and we are on the same side.
    Yes Sir. We are on the same side. I lived in the Philippines from the beginning of martial law until the end. I know what it's like for one side to have all the power. Never again.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    That's the quandry though. Saying they might eventually go from peaceful and law abiding and just defending themselves to a quest for power and violence can theoretically apply to everyone, so limiting their access to firearms inevitably leads to limiting everyone elses.
    My understanding is that ANTIFA(mostly white) and BLM ( mostly black) are speaking explicitly in terms that promote violence. They have moved from one degree or other from theory to practice.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grnamin View Post
    Better a Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD) defense on a small arms scale than one side having all the power and the other side on the receiving end of oppression, I think.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    I agree completely.

And on a similar note, the war on drugs. Inextricably linked to the war on the 2nd Amendment among other freedoms, but devotees are willing to destroy the Constitution and Bill of Rights to keep doing something that never has lived up to claimed goals in the first place.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    I agree completely.

And on a similar note, the war on drugs. Inextricably linked to the war on the 2nd Amendment among other freedoms, but devotees are willing to destroy the Constitution and Bill of Rights to keep doing something that never has lived up to claimed goals in the first place.
    If any campaign has the title of "the War on..." it's going to be long and futile, and is going to result in a lot of people getting their rights taken away.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    If any campaign has the title of "the War on..." it's going to be long and futile, and is going to result in a lot of people getting their rights taken away.
    I wish they would declare a war on my bank account. Certainly, it would flourish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    America, is becoming Charlie Manson's wet dream.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    I wish they would declare a war on my bank account. Certainly, it would flourish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your situation wouldn't improve, but someone else's would.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    Indeed. Where was the rangemaster calling out Meth Mike's repeated Four Rules violation and showing him the door?
    Depending on the range/State/city/county/whatever. Personally, I've been shooting since 1998 and never met or seen a "range master". Even the indoor ranges have counter people and sales people but not "range masters" or any range policing
    Last edited by Arik; 06-04-20 at 14:34.

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast