22 (100%)
    Dang, anyone want to buy some guns?
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Poverty gats are still poverty gats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is the kind of thing a guy says who doesn't realize that expensive doesn't always equate to quality, nor do they understand "perceived quality" vs. "realized quality".

It's like the guy who lives in a foreign country and has never learned the language. He goes into a restaurant with a group of associates, and looking to impress certain members of their entourage, he orders the most expensive item on the menu, not realizing that he's ordered Balut with a side of Casu Marzu and washing it all down with an aged baby mice wine. He's the guy who assumes the most expensive is always the best. That doesn't hold true in most restaurants and it doesn't always hold true with AR's.
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 05-16-19 at 09:02.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    That it is nothing more then sone hobby grade stuff on par with PSA or DPMS but with much better marketing.
    Step 1: Doc gets stick.

Step 2: Doc sharpens stick

Step 3: Dos pokes fanboys in eyeball with sharp stick.

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mark5pt56 View Post
    Dang, anyone want to buy some guns?
    Sure.......wait....... What Brand????? ....
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    It only took 43 posts for us to eat our own in this very thread.
    L

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    It only took 43 posts for us to eat our own in this very thread.
    L
    I feel everyone in here is having pretty lighthearted fun with all of this. I haven't seen any lit fuses. Yet.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Someone posted in here that folks take this stuff a wee bit personal. We have to be honest with ourselves in regards to actual use, experience and intended use, keeping in mind reality verses play time or fantasy. Wants, needs and desires, etc all play a part, provided we keep in mind the above.

It was also mentioned that survival mode comes into play in the business, same as any industry or work place.

Have fun!
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    Well I assure you my “hobby grade” BCM is good to go. I’ve fired tens of rounds through it with nary a hiccup.

Feedback Score
    That was pretty good, man. My brain filled in THOUSANDS after 'tens' without it actually being there.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazyeach View Post
    Well I assure you my “hobby grade” BCM is good to go. I’ve fired tens of rounds through it with nary a hiccup.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast