Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Colt or LMT? That is the question, for me.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I didn't think people actually bought from charlies custom clones. That guy is a rip off.

Anyways, I'm not really a fan of colt and i have no idea why...just never liked them (i own a colt 1911, and most of my mk18 is colt)

That being said, if i had a 14.5" colt and a 14.5" LMT in front of me. I would go LMT every time.

Feedback Score
    I would say it depends on how much sentimental value you have placed in your SOCOM. For a bit more than you paid for your Colt, you can get an LMT with quite a few upgrades, though this is mitigated by the fact that you've already installed some extra aftermarket accessories in your existing AR.

If you don't particularly care about selling your gun and you're looking for some added features, I'd recommend getting a stripped MARS lower and installing the parts that you want to reuse, then buying an upper with the handguard of your choice. If you rather like your M4, keep it, else you'll probably regret letting it go.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CAMagnussen View Post
    Appreciate those who have provided helpful comments, thanks. I'm thinking about climbing down off the "sell my Colt" ledge. As for those douche-nozzles making comments about why only one AR...it is because it is all I can afford, that's why, so shove it up your ejection port.

You did ask for thoughts and said you could only have one.

Hopefully you can buy a case of ammo with the money you make on the exchange over to the LMT.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Appreciate those who have provided helpful comments, thanks. I'm thinking about climbing down off the "sell my Colt" ledge. As for those douche-nozzles making comments about why only one AR...it is because it is all I can afford, that's why, so shove it up your ejection port.

You did ask for thoughts and said you could only have one.

Hopefully you can buy a case of ammo with the money you make on the exchange over to the LMT.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Twice is nice.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Don't be mad at us because you massively overpaid for a "Custom Clone" and can now only "afford" one AR.

Here is a suggestion for how to fix the sand you have wedged up your vagina.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    As for those douche-nozzles making comments about why only one AR...it is because it is all I can afford, that's why, so shove it up your ejection port.
    This response is inappropriate and out of line.

You asked for the opinions of experienced owners/shooters and professionals. Don’t like the answers? It’s nothing personal; listen, accept criticisms, learn.

Put another way, grow up and behave like a mature man.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    You're the same guy running all over the forum screaming, "Buy an LMT MWS like I did!" right?

Anyways,

I don't get the point of this thread. You overpaid for a Colt, and now might be able to break even by gouging someone and will buy some other milspec AR? Ok, go do it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LimeSpoon View Post
    I would say it depends on how much sentimental value you have placed in your SOCOM. For a bit more than you paid for your Colt, you can get an LMT with quite a few upgrades, though this is mitigated by the fact that you've already installed some extra aftermarket accessories in your existing AR.

If you don't particularly care about selling your gun and you're looking for some added features, I'd recommend getting a stripped MARS lower and installing the parts that you want to reuse, then buying an upper with the handguard of your choice. If you rather like your M4, keep it, else you'll probably regret letting it go.

Good thoughts

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Your big mistake was chasing the clone dragon. SOCOM barrels are legit but why all the extra if you aren’t going to get the most out of it.

For what you will do with the gun you probably should have gotten an LMT.

You could just shoot the gun and see how it works before unloading it and getting another gun you’ll find some niggle about that you don’t like.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast