Thread: M lok question

Feedback Score

M lok question

I have a bcm m lok rail and one of the m lok t nuts will not line up 90 degrees on one of them. It is slightly crooked but is tighten down all the way. Will it hold?

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Maybe.....maybe not.

Remove the rail segment and see if there is a defect of the t-nut. It’s possible that the rail may be shifted a bit and binding
    Last edited by hk_shootr; 08-04-18 at 19:03.
    Proper Planing Prevents Piss Poor Performance.......

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde777 View Post
    I have a bcm m lok rail and one of the m lok t nuts will not line up 90 degrees on one of them. It is slightly crooked but is tighten down all the way. Will it hold?
    It shouldn’t be an issue if most of the nut is engaged. This is not uncommon with MLOK, and has happened to me multiple times while taking and swapping equipment around for pictures and actual use. Take a minute, and reinstall the nut with assembly. By playing around with it, you should be able to get the needed engagement.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    I managed to really wiggle it and get it mostly lined up to where there is more engaged so im gonna loctite it and forget about it.