Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Decals? Yes/No? Share Yours

Feedback Score

Decals? Yes/No? Share Yours

Does anyone have any decals on your guns? I stumbled on a site that does custom ones and I'm trying to picture what some of these would look like on my rifle and google images doesn't really filter the fact that I want to see a decal ON A GUN and not a gun shaped decal . I have a feeling this may be a thing most people hate, and to be fair I'm a bit on the fence if I would ever put a decal on my guns, but I'd love to see if anyone has any.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Depends on the decal...what's the website.

People in the 1800's would sometimes decorate their weapons, so why not today. It seems harmless.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    A white sharpie marker does a good job....

But anyways no just get a sticker and plop it on

Feedback Score
    All you need for decoration is Paki tape.

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I had this laser etched on a bunch of mags - with the number of the mag in the box:

Attachment 56885

Thinking about having the wife cut a stencil and put it on the A2 stock of my service rifle. Just because.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Feedback Score
    I'll rattle can mine, and change up the look to fit whatever I happen to be doing with that particular firearm, and I've also used GunSkins in the past. Not sure if that counts as a decal or not, but putting an actual sticker on just isn't really my cup of tea.

Feedback Score
    Punisher Skull.

On everything.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    Punisher Skull.

On everything.
    Ha!

I have a decal and some stupid engraving on one rifle that came that way when I bought it . It was a good price so I overlooked that nonsense. The sticker is huge and on the buttstock. Big white sticker on a black stock, says something like ZOMBIE RESPONSE TEAM. Every time I take it out I scratch a little bit more off! But damn.....that thing is like cemented on.

What really bothers me now is the engraving. It bothered me a little when that young cop shot some dude in a hotel hallway with an AR that had some mucho crap written on the dust cover. And it bothers me even more now after the NZ shooting. I can just see it now. If I used it to defend myself.....even if my house was broken into by Hitler himself leading a group of ISIS members the news would just focus on the engraving
    Took it to a few gunsmiths and they can't do anything about it. Too deep to polish off. Think I'm just going to put some black duct tape over it and leave it at that. If anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears

Otherwise no! No stickers and no derp phrases,
    Last edited by Arik; 04-18-19 at 06:53.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast