Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Traffic stop goes from nothing to shooting in the blink of an eye

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    " I'll take door #3 Officer ".

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by arptsprt View Post
    I’m not being critical, just an observation... Gun safety rule #4 - know your target and what’s behind it... it appears the potential for rounds to have gone downrange toward the interstate traffic was a possibility. Clearly he was running around the vehicle for cover which makes total sense. If he moved straight back he would have been exposed with no cover and probably hit by the passing semi traveling 80 mph. Yikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Louis Awerbuck was always very adamant about accountability for rounds due to background when shooting. He had several drills where he would use staggered bystander targets and force you to move to a better position for a shot etc....

BUT, he also had a saying about shooting when you NEEDED to shoot....He always attributed it to the Mormons, I have no idea there.... "Forgive me brother for I am about to shoot where you are standing".
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Not much chatter on the Officer in NM that got killed...RIP Officer Jarrett.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-mexic...ry-video-shows
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post

I saw that video. Horrible. Cop was polite as could be. Wish he had back up

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Those two are really lucky that guy was slow as molasses on the draw. If he’d have stepped out the truck with the gat in his hand it might have been game over for the first cop.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post

Got to give it to that dude, he was determined. Notice the way he charged the cop car after being stopped?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAMBONE View Post
    Those two are really lucky that guy was slow as molasses on the draw. If he’d have stepped out the truck with the gat in his hand it might have been game over for the first cop.
    Looks like he had to rack his slide, another dumbass without a round in the chamber, lucky for the cops.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thepatriot2705 View Post
    I saw that video. Horrible. Cop was polite as could be. Wish he had back up
    That cop got served up by DHS. They knew he was a cartel drug trafficker but let him go in alone anyway.

"Hey patrol peasant, go pull that guy over for tinted windows. Dont worry we got your back."

3 letter agencies dont give a crap if you die.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    That cop got served up by DHS. They knew he was a cartel drug trafficker but let him go in alone anyway.

"Hey patrol peasant, go pull that guy over for tinted windows. Dont worry we got your back."

3 letter agencies dont give a crap if you die.
    That is messed up.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAMBONE View Post
    Got to give it to that dude, he was determined. Notice the way he charged the cop car after being stopped?
    He was jumping out of the truck before it stopped. And when he charged the cop car, I think I see the cop go for a shot under the car, ala North Hollywood shootout. Don’t know if that did anything, because that seems to be right about the time all the rest of the cops were able to open on him, driving him back. Also looked like his gun jammed?

Sent from 80ms in the future

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12