Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S&W .380 EZ

Feedback Score
    Got one for my wife, hoping to get her back to shooting. It hasn't happened so far, but the EZ is still a great pistol; easy racking, mild recoil.
    Moon

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    What do you want to know? I have one of the first ones, it's been great, no problems. Phenomenally easy to handle and shoot well.
    I was doing some online research to see if anyone that owns one, are they having problems with it. And, yes, they were having FTE issues. I also called S&W since I originally posted this thread and they assured me that the .380 EZ I purchased is A-OK. It was built 10/30/18.
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AR-556 View Post
    I was doing some online research to see if anyone that owns one, are they having problems with it. And, yes, they were having FTE issues. I also called S&W since I originally posted this thread and they assured me that the .380 EZ I purchased is A-OK. It was built 10/30/18.
    Well my case is a sample size of one but I’m confident you won’t have any problems with yours either.

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

My wife FINALLY was able to open her present this AM. Oh my, am I ever going to get lucky tonight!
    We went outside to our home made range we have in our back yard (we live on 2 acres surrounded by 43 acres of wheat) and shot (2) 50 rd. boxes of FMJ & JHP's. Not one hiccup, it just ate everything. She loves it!
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest.

Feedback Score
    If you want a mild-shooting .380 that you can conceal, get a Glock 42.
    If size isn't a consideration, get the EZ. It is uncommonly easy to manipulate and recoil is very mild.
    Moon

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by halfmoonclip View Post
    If you want a mild-shooting .380 that you can conceal, get a Glock 42.
    If size isn't a consideration, get the EZ. It is uncommonly easy to manipulate and recoil is very mild.
    Moon
    Hard to argue there. The EZ is one of the more surprising guns I've ever owned---I really like it and everyone I've let shoot it seems to have the same reaction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12