Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Power Grid; Neo-Nazis; White People Suck

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidneyious View Post
    Who knew neo nazis were so into eco terrorism.
    I remember the Minneapolis riots after George Floyd, the police precinct that was burned to the ground was supposedly done by "Right Wing extremists", with one of the guys being tied to an cop who was shot and almost killed in Oregon, they said they believed he was a "Proud Boy" but a quick search of the internet history of the guy and he was a dedicated Communist with "Rose City Antifa" patches on his clothing dressed in all black.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Most of the Antifa/BLM protests end up in looting, some arson and more than a few deaths and serious injuries.
    The Media is on there side, the deaths are never covered and the property loss is glazed over.
    That these events usually take place in Democrat controlled Cities is also not covered by the Media, that fact always escapes them.
    I beleive Democrats refuse to take serious actions against them. No Cop, working for a Democrat Police Chief who works with a Democrat prosecuter and a Democrat Mayor is going to shoot the SOB throwing a Malatov on the roof of your house.
    Simple facts.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Most of the Antifa/BLM protests end up in looting, some arson and more than a few deaths and serious injuries.
    The Media is on there side, the deaths are never covered and the property loss is glazed over.
    That these events usually take place in Democrat controlled Cities is also not covered by the Media, that fact always escapes them.
    I beleive Democrats refuse to take serious actions against them. No Cop, working for a Democrat Police Chief who works with a Democrat prosecuter and a Democrat Mayor is going to shoot the SOB throwing a Malatov on the roof of your house.
    Simple facts.
    Well, THEY might not shoot 'em.......
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    No Cop, working for a Democrat Police Chief who works with a Democrat prosecuter and a Democrat Mayor is going to shoot the SOB throwing a Malatov on the roof of your house.
    Simple facts.
    Pointed that list of issues out in the thread about Memphis in recent news related to the stated concerns about the Memphis' police budget and it didn't go over well.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Pointed that list of issues out in the thread about Memphis in recent news related to the stated concerns about the Memphis' police budget and it didn't go over well.
    I'm feeling like that's a fact and until someone can show me different, I will stick with that.
    These Democrats can continue to attempt to change the story, but the narrative stays the same. Democrats run a community like the Cartels run the border. Don't point out anything, don't say anything and never go against the Boss.
    So as unlikely as it is to ever happen, if someone is throwing a malatoiv on your roof he better be yelling "Sieg Heil" or nobody is going to care.

I still feel like is this ever finally moves to the suburbs anitfa will be in for a very long evening.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Something something good times something something weak men.

The lesson of 2020, is this: no one is going to do anything. Not in in the suburbs, not in the cities, not in the rural areas, not anywhere. 70 million voters, 100 million guns, the Supreme Court and the White House and the majority of state legislatures all under one party. ALL of these sat on their hands while U.S. cities burned, and a Presidential election was stolen via fraud in full daylight. Followed by the construction of the Potomac Green Zone, followed by the 2022 election fraud, and on and on and on.

The time when change was still possible came and went, decades ago. No one did anything, and no one will do anything. Ever.
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post
    Something something good times something something weak men.

The lesson of 2020, is this: no one is going to do anything. Not in in the suburbs, not in the cities, not in the rural areas, not anywhere. 70 million voters, 100 million guns, the Supreme Court and the White House and the majority of state legislatures all under one party. ALL of these sat on their hands while U.S. cities burned, and a Presidential election was stolen via fraud in full daylight. Followed by the construction of the Potomac Green Zone, followed by the 2022 election fraud, and on and on and on.

The time when change was still possible came and went, decades ago. No one did anything, and no one will do anything. Ever.
    I was reminded of a quote that I am going to butcher.

The best samurai is the one that lets his sword rust in the scabbard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12