Page 259 of 311 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 3110

Thread: LMT .308 MWS Pictures show us your setup

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CFII View Post
    Anyone that ordered the MWS for the Memorial Day sale have it ship yet?
    I ordered my MLR during the XMAS amazing deal, and it took a few weeks. When I finally got impatient and called them on the phone after two weeks, they gave me track number, and it was already in transit and was delivered the next day. I just wish they sent the track number or ship confirmation.

In Feb I bought one of the freshly made E carriers that had been out of stock for some time, they added just a few to the webstore for myself, and another fellow. It took them then about two weeks to get to us in different locales..

They are still in the process of moving things, and machines are still going in the new place so that adds a another whole dynamic.

Bottom line, two weeks is a safe bet. If you want, just call them up and they'll tell you the exact step in the order process it's in.
    Last edited by ALCOAR; 06-05-19 at 20:58.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    My personal experience in dealing with LMT direct over the last several months is that their processes aren't optimized to facilitate speedy shipment. I won't disclose how long it took them to send me my ODG Defender lower, but it took quite a while and a lot of going back and forth with two different sales reps. I've given them a pass considering they're moving operations, but be advised that there will be delays for the foreseeable future. I recently put a barrel group on order through an online LMT dealer and I don't expect to see it any time soon.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    My personal experience in dealing with LMT direct over the last several months is that their processes aren't optimized to facilitate speedy shipment. I won't disclose how long it took them to send me my ODG Defender lower, but it took quite a while and a lot of going back and forth with two different sales reps. I've given them a pass considering they're moving operations, but be advised that there will be delays for the foreseeable future. I recently put a barrel group on order through an online LMT dealer and I don't expect to see it any time soon.
    I think we get soo used to Amazon nd other companies with 2 day shipping that we forget that LMT is a military contractor dealing with large orders as their primary source of revenue.

I'ver never ordered a FFL item from them direct, but my uppers from the memorial sale took 11 days.

If you have a UPS account you will recieve notification from UPS that a package is inbound. At no time did LMT send me tracking nformation, but i knew my order was shipped because UPS gave me a heads up.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by domestique View Post
    I think we get soo used to Amazon nd other companies with 2 day shipping that we forget that LMT is a military contractor dealing with large orders as their primary source of revenue.

I'ver never ordered a FFL item from them direct, but my uppers from the memorial sale took 11 days.

If you have a UPS account you will recieve notification from UPS that a package is inbound. At no time did LMT send me tracking nformation, but i knew my order was shipped because UPS gave me a heads up.
    Tracking all. KAC takes a while as well, but I always get tracking info after I receive the invoice and the item(s) is/are paid for, but their ordering processes aren't too far removed from how LMT handles individual purchase orders from what I can tell. Not mad at them, just want folks to be aware that they are not dealing with most online vendors who process orders, ship and provide tracking information in relatively quick order. It's just a different ordering process that requires a bit of patience from the buyer.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    Tracking all. KAC takes a while as well, but I always get tracking info after I receive the invoice and the item(s) is/are paid for, but their ordering processes aren't too far removed from how LMT handles individual purchase orders from what I can tell. Not mad at them, just want folks to be aware that they are not dealing with most online vendors who process orders, ship and provide tracking information in relatively quick order. It's just a different ordering process that requires a bit of patience from the buyer.
    I agree, and I didn't take from your previous posts that you were angry.

In case anyone was interested in how many orders LMT processed over the Memorial Day weekend.

My first order was placed on May 24th at around 4 AM.
    My second was on May 26th around 3 PM... roughly 59 hours apart.

The order #'s show a total 128 orders placed over the holiday weekend. Both arrived on June 4th.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KILLICK View Post
    That's a tidy chunk of revenue for them...128x2000=$256,0000
    That's assuming rifle orders. My orders were just 400 dollar rails!

Feedback Score
    I ordered a barrel directly from LMT. The rep told me that they test every barrel for accuracy before they ship it and it could take up to 3 days just for that. In 3 days I got a shipping label and it arrived 2 days later. Not bad imo.
    “I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” – Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I will call and see if I can get tracking. My FFL is a kitchen table dude. He can’t always be there but can give the driver a heads up. Post pics of the new MWSs y’all that got them.
    Kiowa pilot turned Hooker.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Out of the box

fullsizeoutput_1942 by Austin Scott, on Flickr

As it sits now:
    fullsizeoutput_194c by Austin Scott, on Flickr
    Kiowa pilot turned Hooker.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Awesome, and congrats!

Page 259 of 311 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309 ... LastLast