Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Best assault rifle upper?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    This thread is discussing an assault rifle which is a select fire shoulder fired rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge. Full auto fire generates more heat on the rail and thus your hands and damages barrels faster. It’s a relevant question.

On the other hand, you are referring to a “semi automatic assault weapon” which is a political term and not found anywhere in this thread.

Tell me again - who knows nothing about firearms?
    The response was predictably lame but don’t be coy. This was exactly what you were looking for when you chose to title your thread this way. I’m surprised it took this long to get what you wanted.

If you’re trying to normalize the term Assault Rifle then OK. But you could have said “Upper for FA” and gotten more signal for less noise. My money is on you looking for noise.
    Last edited by TomBowie; 06-10-22 at 02:40.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomBowie View Post
    The response was predictably lame but don’t be coy. This was exactly what you were looking for when you chose to title your thread this way. I’m surprised it took this long to get what you wanted.

If you’re trying to normalize the term Assault Rifle then OK. But you could have said “Upper for FA” and gotten more signal for less noise. My money is on you looking for noise.
    Do you even know me lol Of course I was looking for noise.

Assault rifle has been normalized for 70 years. Do you know what Sturmgewehr means in English? Don’t be mad at me because you don’t have an assault rifle.

Feedback Score
    Do you even know me lol Of course I was looking for noise.

Assault rifle has been normalized for 70 years. Do you know what Sturmgewehr means in English? Don’t be mad at me because you don’t have an assault rifle.
    I just bought one of these to put on my AR15 so I can shoot 308. It has a 16" nitride heavy barrel, and features a 1:10 twist rate, with a mid length gas system so its just as good as major manufactures

http://www.bearcreekarsenal.com/guns...ral-flash.html
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Do you know what Sturmgewehr means in English?
    Sturmgewehr = It means Strom Gun in German.................
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    I just bought one of these to put on my AR15 so I can shoot 308. It has a 16" nitride heavy barrel, and features a 1:10 twist rate, with a mid length gas system so its just as good as major manufactures

http://www.bearcreekarsenal.com/guns...ral-flash.html
    Totally legit. I have a buddy who knew someone who fixed a dude's car who is on the teams and he said the mechanic said those guys use these all the time to make head shots at 1000 yards. Just swap uppers. Each member carries one as a spare.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch110 View Post
    Totally legit. I have a buddy who knew someone who fixed a dude's car who is on the teams and he said the mechanic said those guys use these all the time to make head shots at 1000 yards. Just swap uppers. Each member carries one as a spare.
    Thats the same guy who got it on with Veronica Vaughn??? He's totally legit, I've seen his desert tiger strips from the C*I*A* days
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    Thats the same guy who got it on with Veronica Vaughn??? He's totally legit, I've seen his desert tiger strips from the C*I*A* days
    TOTALLY! He has the condom he used in a shadow box on his desk next to his purple heart, silver star, ranger tab, SEAL trident, CA CCW and tote and chip card.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    Sturmgewehr = It means Strom Gun in German.................
    Which was translated in English to “assault”.

Someone calls guns and ammo. They were using the term assault rifle before the media picked it up. I guess it’s their fault!

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Which was translated in English to “assault”.

Someone calls guns and ammo. They were using the term assault rifle before the media picked it up. I guess it’s their fault!

Translated incorrectly. I can translate it to say fluffy bunny..... doesn't mean it is correct.

Assault Rifle is a term that is just as made up as Battle Rifle.......not a real term.

I expect this from a person that did not understand the difference between a machinegun and a SUBmachinegun......
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    Translated incorrectly. I can translate it to say fluffy bunny..... doesn't mean it is correct.

Assault Rifle is a term that is just as made up as Battle Rifle.......not a real term.

I expect this from a person that did not understand the difference between a machinegun and a SUBmachinegun......
    Im confused. Are you saying the term assault rifle is not real?

Assault weapon was codified in the 1994 AWB and Assault Rifle is in the dictionary and in common use.

I guess we should just automatically obey whatever someone says if they have a yellow name.

Hey - that reminds me - do you think the mods would ever let me in the LE forum? LOL

They hate me so much because I used to say things like “If cops don’t get their act together, they will face big consequences” and then 2020 happened… damn I hate being victimized for being right.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast