Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul has zero customer service?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Magpul has zero customer service?

I emailed them several times over the course of weeks regarding defective magazines. They never replied.

That's enough to be done with their products for me.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Try the "contact" form on their site or call them.

Andy

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    I' called and had good success the one time I had an issue.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    More curious as to defective Pmags

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I called them once in regards to their phone cases stretching, and they picked up on the second ring.
    A person who is not inwardly prepared for the use of violence against him is always weaker than the person committing the violence. - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    OP is a Karen who has whined about great customer service in the past. He had a PCC upper that wouldn't run on another companies lower and whine and complained. They company got it back tested it and it ran on there lower without issue. He couldn't fathom the fact that the shit lowers he had couldn't be at fault, it had to be the upper. So they offered him a lower at cost, but that wasn't good enough for him and he expected a company to take a used product back that was functional and give him a refund.

He is one of those customers that regardless of what you do they enjoy posting bad reviews and thinks this is really going to stick it to the company when he just looks like an entitled Karen. They may not have even got the emails it happens, but rather than calling or using the contact form as suggested by a reasonable person you get your rocks off by posting bad reviews.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Try the "contact" form on their site or call them.

Andy
    Lol That's what I did every time

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnerblue View Post
    More curious as to defective Pmags
    Seemed like the springs were defective as the follower would fail to bring the next round into the proper spot and then when I played with it by hand there were so much play and it was loose

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Multiple Magpul PMAGs have loose followers? That's quite unusual. Are you sure they're not fakes? Did you disassemble at least one of the magazines? I've not heard of this before......a 5 second video would be helpful.

Magpul has their phone number on their home page in two places, so it seems they like it when their phone rings.
    Last edited by grizzman; 04-23-22 at 19:41.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I had an issue with a PRS® GEN3 Precision-Adjustable Stock, which I paid full price to purchase. I sent an email to Magpul and received one brief response. I received zero responses to follow up questions and concerns.

Draw your own conclusions. I won't purchase any more Magpul products, and I will not recommend them to my students.
    Train 2 Win

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast