Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AR wrap up.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I used the Magpul MBUS rear sight for awhile. In the end, I found it disappointing.
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    MBUS PRO or KAC are by far my two favorite BUIS and if you can swing the cost for them, would be a solid choice.

Also look into the Bobro Low Rider BUIS. They are durable, light weight, and extremely low profile. They aren't adjustable like the other BUIS I mentioned and require tools to adjust, but for what they are designed for they do great.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Are you replying to the person above you posting about Troy sights? That doesn't match up with my experiences with Troy metal folding sights.
    No, not at all. The review was for the Kriss sights. I started that post, went await from the computer before I sent it and finally sent if a couple hours later, the delay skewed the context. Sorry.

ETA: The Chile Rellano's I left for were great.
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 09-26-18 at 10:04.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    There is a fair amount of info regarding this topic in a thread from a while back concerning whether or not BUIS are even viable or necessary with modern optics. I am in the camp that, while redundant, they are a necessity that should not be overlooked. I prefer KAC but have had Troy, Magpul and A.R.M.S for fold down, Daniel Defense for fixed. If price is a concern and you aren't using them much for anything aside as a JIC measure, Magpul are hard to beat.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    My preference on iron sights.

For Budget sights - MBUS

For true BUIS, low profile rarely used - original Magpul Pros

For something with full adjustability, may be used a little more often but still BUIS - KAC 200-600m micro

For full time use or fixed with a red dot - Scalarworks PEAK

For offsets - Griffin Armament Fail Safe
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Don't Tread On Me View Post
    There is a fair amount of info regarding this topic in a thread from a while back concerning whether or not BUIS are even viable or necessary with modern optics. I am in the camp that, while redundant, they are a necessity that should not be overlooked. I prefer KAC but have had Troy, Magpul and A.R.M.S for fold down, Daniel Defense for fixed. If price is a concern and you aren't using them much for anything aside as a JIC measure, Magpul are hard to beat.
    I agree. I have them on all our HD type AR/M4's.

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12