Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delayed blowback 9mm AR options, CMMG and who else??

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Delayed blowback 9mm AR options, CMMG and who else??

The overwhelming majority of 9mm AR's being straight blowback, with a few mostly unsuccessful attempts at DI, now CMMG comes to the scene with their radial delay...

Does anyone know of any other delayed blowback 9mm AR's?

Why doesn't someone make a roller or lever delayed 9mm AR upper?

That would be nice.

TED

Feedback Score
    I have a nice AR-9 Build from New Frontier Armory ... Very nice but recently I pick up a B&T GHM9 Compact !!! WOW ... Amazing shooter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    The CMMG system is patented. I don't know if any manufacturer makes anything similar

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    CMMG is the best

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SigSour View Post
    CMMG is the best
    Among?
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    What about something like the various MP5 clones? The Zenith variants seem to be pretty solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    I’ve been impressed by the CMMG. It’s nice being able to use a standard buffer and not have it beat the crap out of your rifle.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    i'm a cmmg fan. the .22 conversion is incredible. had it since late winter. incredible reliability. i've owned a bunch of .22 conversions over the years (ceiner thru cz) and this one really works...and stays working too?!

i also own one of cmmg's 9mm guard carbines. it's so fun.

don't know of any other similar designs. the design is the chief reason i chose cmmg. two other reasons....both the .22 conversion and guard carbine reliably rock & roll when used in conjunction with a binary trigger. last reason is kinda goofy, i like buying stuff made where i live.

i am considering a .45acp but need to burn some ammo first.

bob

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    So far after around 800 rds of 124 and 147gr FMJ ball and HP ammo my CMMG 9mm Guard has been 100% reliable and accurate , especially accurate using the 147 gr Federal HST HP standard pressure ammo. Also, not much muzzle blast with the Kaw Valley linear comp and with the radial delayed bolt operating system, it also has very little recoil. What I like the most about it is, its very cheap to shoot compared to my 300 Blackout or 5.56 guns.

Last edited by Biggy; 12-06-18 at 19:56.

Feedback Score
    Had the delayed blowback SIG; mine was less than reliable.
    For the OP, what's the issue with blowback? I have or had a Colt, CZ, and Beretta; been happy with all three.
    Moon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast