Thread: Address to send fingerprint cards for Form 1 SBR

Feedback Score

Address to send fingerprint cards for Form 1 SBR

I thought I sent two sets, but didnt. I have two new sets. Where would I send the new sets to, or are they going to send application back with request for 2 sets?
    Thanks

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
    I thought I sent two sets, but didnt. I have two new sets. Where would I send the new sets to, or are they going to send application back with request for 2 sets?
    Thanks
    They will either send an error letter, or send it back marked "Disapproved" or something along the lines of "Returned - No Action".

Mailing them directly to WV could be possible, but I don't know the fiasco of trying to have them matched to your application.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    They will either send an error letter, or send it back marked "Disapproved" or something along the lines of "Returned - No Action".

Mailing them directly to WV could be possible, but I don't know the fiasco of trying to have them matched to your application.
    Thanks. Well, they got my money, so hopefully they will just ask for fingerprints..

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    They will end up returning the application, hopefully asking for corrections. You can always call the West Va office during the week and ask if there is anything you can do but I'm guessing they will tell you to wait till they bounce it back to you.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ccosby View Post
    They will end up returning the application, hopefully asking for corrections. You can always call the West Va office during the week and ask if there is anything you can do but I'm guessing they will tell you to wait till they bounce it back to you.
    Thanks again

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    In my experience with a simple error, they return a disapproved and refund your money (in a few weeks). You reapply with another $200 and you start where the error occurred not at the back of the line. For example I miswrote my serial # (but everything else was good), I got an email about the error, I explained my error, I refiled and it was approved within a week. This was during the E-File days so your milage may vary, but it seemed they weren't interested in wasting peoples time or penalizing simple errors, just going through the process.