Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: CR6920

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    For anyone wanting one-sided (Chris’ side) about his involuntary departure from Colt, here is the relevant quote from that link.

…I was employed by Colt Defense. As soon as the new CEO took over, there were a lot of promotions, and that engineer I mentioned was allowed to go after anyone he wanted…and if wanted to fire someone, he did. And that’s what they did. He claimed one of the articles I wrote disparaged the company.

Q: Disparaged how, if you don’t mind me asking?

Chris Bartocci, Small Arms Solutions: Well, the same information was in Black Rifle II. But this was an article I wrote about Lewis Machine and Tool. The article talked about the LMT Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group. I noted that LMT had been asked by SOCOM to develop an improved bolt carrier group because at the time, the Colt bolts were breaking and they were having extraction issue with the M4. This was a year that Colt was having a lot of problems. So, when I did my review of this product, I stated that it was developed because of deficiencies in the M4. Well they took that as me being anti-Colt, and they were able to get me canned over it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    For anyone wanting one-sided (Chris’ side) about his involuntary departure from Colt, here is the relevant quote from that link.
    Satisfied?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    Satisfied?

Plenty satisfied that he has more experience and knows more about Colt 'standards' than you. When did you work there last???

You bought a CR prefix thinking it was the same exact thing as an LE but received the same hodgepodge of parts as found in the CE series without getting the CE price for the hodgepodgery that was going on.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    Thanks. With that, we can now refocus on technical and performance difference in the 6920 series. When discussing the tech, it's helpful to note if you're deriving your input from actual first-hand experience with items under discussion, or something else.

If discussing content of the video, it also remains helpful to have actually watched the video.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    Plenty satisfied that he has more experience and knows more about Colt 'standards' than you. When did you work there last???

You bought a CR prefix thinking it was the same exact thing as an LE but received the same hodgepodge of parts as found in the CE series without getting the CE price for the hodgepodgery that was going on.
    No, I didn’t buy anything.

But it seems Chris hasn’t been at Colt for a very long time and offers no evidence of anything other than markings being different. He never once broke out a gauge.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Pretty sure there is no DOD contract with Colt. Didn't FN take over a few years before before Colt closed up shop?
    Colt has a 57 million dollar contract for M4 carbines for foreign military aide from 2018. They also just won a split contract for M16A4s with FN for 383 million dollars last year that goes through 2025.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    I never worked for Colt, never wrote about Colt, never needed to be validated. I only own Colt, only shoot Colt, no apologies, no worries.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Exactly. I’d love to see Chad from SOTAR go through a CR6920 with his knowledge and tools and give us his thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    No, I didn’t buy anything.

But it seems Chris hasn’t been at Colt for a very long time and offers no evidence of anything other than markings being different. He never once broke out a gauge.

Ive bought a cr6920 and a cr6960 and I haven’t seen a quality drop from my le6920.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post
    Exactly. I’d love to see Chad from SOTAR go through a CR6920 with his knowledge and tools and give us his thoughts.
    I agree.....though it won’t dissuade the haters.

Feedback Score
    I'm only interested in technical and verification of factual information.

This thread was ruined with emotional BS.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast