Thread: Trying to find a Benelli C-stock

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Trying to find a Benelli C-stock

Any chances anyone knows where I could locate one? I know Benelliparts is doing a pre-order but that's way too much coin. I know dealer price on these stocks are no where near that expensive. I don't mind paying extra but I refuse to pay what he's asking. Not trying to bash anyone or ruffle feathers, just trying to find something reasonably priced.
    We sleep in peace at night due to soldiers standing ready to do other's harm on our behalf. There can be no peace without sacrifice so thank a veteran!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'll sell you a picture of mine at below dealer cost. You can lay it over your shotgun until you're able to find one at dealer cost, which isn't going to happen.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    I have one sitting in the box you might be able to talk me out of.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    I'll sell you a picture of mine at below dealer cost. You can lay it over your shotgun until you're able to find one at dealer cost, which isn't going to happen.

I've found several dealers that would sell me one, but it would take 6mo or more until it came in. Just trying too find something a little quicker and don't mind paying a little more and making it worth someone's time to sell one. I'm just not going to pay $600, wait 90+ days with benelliparts when I can get it elsewhere.
    We sleep in peace at night due to soldiers standing ready to do other's harm on our behalf. There can be no peace without sacrifice so thank a veteran!