Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: Bravo Company USA, Inc.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Sorry to hear it. This is really quite surprising. I am always amazed at how efficient BCM customer service is: quick, responsive and thorough. Have you tried calling them?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernst View Post
    Sorry to hear it. This is really quite surprising. I am always amazed at how efficient BCM customer service is: quick, responsive and thorough. Have you tried calling them?
    Yep and they don't answer the phone.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Just a very gentle and respectful word of caution. BCM is highly respected around these parts by a whole lot of very satisfied customers. You may want to take it down a notch or two in your effort to poop on BCM. FWIW.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just a very gentle and respectful word of caution. BCM is highly respected around these parts by a whole lot of very satisfied customers. You may want to take it down a notch or two in your effort to poop on BCM. FWIW.
    Lol. If anyone is being pooped on its me and by BCM. How would you feel if they had your upper since February 14th and will not answer the phone, or reply to your emails?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I would feel very frustrated, but I would not hop on this forum and poop on BCM. Seriously.
    Last edited by Ernst; 03-29-16 at 20:44.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I would feel very frustrated, but I would hop on this forum and poop on BCM. Seriously.
    I thought this was a feedback thread?? Or am I mistaken?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I don't think he's said anything wrong that he would need to "take it down a notch".
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rattlesnake View Post
    Yep and they don't answer the phone.

That BCM doesn't answer the phone is practically common knowledge, but I've always heard they answer emails promptly. But he's already said they're not replying to emails either, so there's a problem with that.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    So because BCM is a site sponsor he should just bend over and take it by letting them jack him around? He paid good money for what was supposed to be a top-quality product from, as you said, a highly-respected company, and they are not living up to their own standard of impressive, almost personalized customer service.

And so nobody thinks I'm here to bash BCM, I actually do own BCM products, in fact I have one of their early carbine upper receiver groups from back when they were a small assembly shop, with almost 10k trouble-free rounds and couldn't be happier, and for many years I steered others towards BCM products but now I wonder if they are falling behind in the customer service department. I sincerely hope not and would like to see them do right by any unsatisfied customers, it's what I would expect of such an esteemed company. I'm highly interested in seeing how they resolve this.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rattlesnake View Post
    Still no upper, no replies. At this point it seems they plan on keeping my upper and my money. I filed a complaint with the BBB. Next step is a credit card dispute. I have never had this bad of an experience with any company in my life. I will never spend another dime with BCM.
    If you've emailed, phoned, PM'd, and posted in their own "Feedback" thread, without any response from them, there's not much more you can do. I'm a big fan of BCM but I'd be frustrated too, if I was in your shoes. I certainly wouldn't blame you for disputing the CC charges.
    Perhaps a mod or Grant can put you in contact with them??
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast