Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: When the Lies Come Home

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've found there are very few things we can count on to be truthful these days...young children, really drunk people & yoga pants.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I was asked nicely to behave myself, so I’ma say my piece on the topic, and bounce.

Ukraine used to be part of the USSR and so oil pipelines were built through it to supply to Europe.

Now that Ukraine is a different country Russia has to pay Ukraine as oil and gas is passed through.

That was a pain, but manageable. Then huge amounts of oil and gas reserves were found in eastern Ukraine. Reserves which could be sent through the old USSR pipeline to Europe.

Russia isn't having that and so they invade. Russia is nothing without being able to sell their oil/gas.

Russia, the Ukraine, NATO and the US are all jerks.

Thank you for attending my Ted Talk.
    Last edited by Outlander Systems; 06-23-22 at 18:22.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
    I've posted this to you before when you posed a very similar question... I guess you don’t have any real understanding of just how much of the global financial system is controlled directly by the US... 90% of global access flows thru us at any one time.

They can’t risk refusing to take part in lawful economic sanctions against a rogue nation. And keep in mind the sanctions we are enforcing against Russia is akin to Saturday detention. If we wanted to we could crush their entire economy in a matter of hours.
    You clearly have no idea or understanding of exactly how many countries are NOT enforcing, abiding by, or following these Russian sanctions do you?

You ought to spend some time to look it up before you comment about it again as you may be surprised to learn you were / are wrong.

Might also want to research the alternatives to the SWIFT system that are out there (and being used) and also the alternatives to the credit card processing systems that are out there (and being used).

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    You clearly have no idea or understanding of exactly how many countries are NOT enforcing, abiding by, or following these Russian sanctions do you?

You ought to spend some time to look it up before you comment about it again as you may be surprised to learn you were / are wrong.

Might also want to research the alternatives to the SWIFT system that are out there (and being used) and also the alternatives to the credit card processing systems that are out there (and being used).
    Sorry but with all due respect 90% of global financial access is 90% no matter how many time you click your heels and say there’s no place like home.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    Sorry but with all due respect 90% of global financial access is 90% no matter how many time you click your heels and say there’s no place like home.
    What did Turkey (a NATO member) say to those sanctions?

How about China recently confirming helping them out on 'sanctioned' aircraft parts going forward? (and increasing their energy purchases from in a big way...)

Want to talk about the 'Power of Siberia' gas pipeline from Russia to China and how the sanctions affected that? (projected to end up as China's biggest gas supplier of imports at about 25% of their total imports)

Who just took the lead in volumes of energy imports to India???

The majority of African countries said what to the 'sanctions'?

Mexico even said no...

Japan was working on some oil / gas exploration and development projects with Russia and the sanctions 'would' have shut all of that down. Take a wild guess what Japan said about abiding by those 'rules' and terminating those deals...

Tell me again about your 90% stuff and how 'They can’t risk refusing to take part in lawful economic sanctions against a rogue nation'.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post

Its been said that most of the World (70-80%) does not back what we are doing in Ukraine.

I agree with you DG23, that some of the people here, tn1911 for example, have no clue what they are talking about. Russia didn't step into this war without preparing in advance. It clearly did some planning ahead of time and realized that they would be the subject of sanctions.

Russia simply took over and issued their own credit card from a Russian company as an alternative, it has become widely used.

And you are correct the Russians have been working with China and others to set up an alternative to the SWIFT clearing house. They apparently have a working system now.

China, India, and others are buying oil directly from Russia. Germany, has had a portion of it's Russian gas cut for not returning equipment, being held by Siemans Canada to Russian Company Gazprom. Germany, in a panic, is preparing to re-fire its COAL PLANTS, because it has sanctioned Russian natural gas. Same problem with other European Countries.

The Brits are claiming they are going into WW3 with Russia, what a ****ing joke! Russia could flick that weak little nation like a flea. But they would get their WW3! Boris Johnson is about to be kicked out of office, and this is his way of acting tough and smart?

The weapons we are sending to Ukraine are NOT turning the tide of the conflict, only ensuring the complete destruction of Ukraine. The Western media has been lying all along...I remember about three weeks ago the media was crowing that Ukraine would win the war in two to four weeks. On the contrary, the Ukrainian Military is being pulverized.

The whole thing is sad, I want to be able to trust our Government and the press, and be proud of what we are doing. But a proxy war like this is immoral and we are being lied to every ****ing day by the Biden Regime. And if you don't believe me, I cannot help your ignorance tn1911..
    Last edited by ScottsBad; 06-24-22 at 04:42.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    None of the statements made by the US and EU about crushing Russia have come true. They didn't crash Russia's currency, Russia is not losing the war, Ukraine is getting destroyed, there is no Ghost of Ukraine, the advances being crowed about by Ukraine never happened, there are REAL Ukrainian Nazis, Zelensky is a clown TV comedian not a "Brave leader", the massive numbers of rapes of Ukrainian women reported by Ukraine's authorities were fabricated according to Ukraine (they had to remove the woman in charge of human rights for her lies), the ruble is as strong as it was before the war, the rocket that killed 12 at a commuter train station early on turned out to be Ukrainian not Russian, and on and on.

Sure war is an ugly thing. But all the US, EU, and Zekensky are succeeding in doing by feeding weapons into Ukraine and telling Zelensky he can win, is getting people killed and a Nation completely destroyed. Instead of negotiating for peace Zelensky is ensuring his country and its people are destroyed.

We are shooting ourselves in the foot with this ill conceived and disastrous course we are on.

And Zelensky, well, he'll get a nice mansion somewhere safe in the US or Europe and a big bank account courtesy of Uncle Sam. Not to mention 24x7x365 security.

This war is just another Biden Special piece of crap we have to pay for in high gas prices and inflation. You've been completely fooled tn1911.
    Last edited by ScottsBad; 06-24-22 at 05:09.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    We have a long list on our side too man. As I said, this is Cold War all over again. Big us vs big them. A major difference though is that one of their biggest bad guys has been militarily humiliated in ways no one ever predicted. For any argument about China being emboldened, there’s an equal argument that maybe they’re reconsidering based on Russia’s costly progress.
    Just who is this long list on our side in this conflict? No one south of our border. No Mexico. No one in the middle east, not even Israel is strongly behind us. Japan? Nope. Korea? Not so much. India? Brazil? Argentina? Who then? The weak weenies of Europe? Is that your grand coalition?

You live in la la land dude.
    Last edited by ScottsBad; 06-24-22 at 05:22.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ScottsBad View Post
    Just who is this long list on our side in this conflict?

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsBad View Post
    Just who is this long list on our side in this conflict? No one south of our border. No Mexico. No one in the middle east, not even Israel is strongly behind us. Japan? Nope. Korea? Not so much. India? Brazil? Argentina? Who then? The weak weenies of Europe? Is that your grand coalition?

You live in la la land dude.
    Your three recent posts here have already convinced me that you’re not even worth talking to about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast