Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Easily Tops CPAC Poll For 2024

Feedback Score

Trump Easily Tops CPAC Poll For 2024

With 70% support. FL Gov Ron DeSantis Comes In Second with 21% of support. A race without Trump has Desantis with 68% of support. I would love to see a Trump/Desantis ticket in 2024.

The CPAC poll also shows President Trump with 98% job approval while he was in office. When pollsters questioned about a 2024 race ¹without President Trump, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis grabbed 68% support on that question, former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo at 5%. Donald Trump Jr. and Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas were both at 4%, and South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem at 3%. No one else topped 2%. [link] ¹We don’t have to worry about that because Trump is running.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...mes-in-second/

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I would prefer Trump threw his support behind a younger candidate like Kristy Noem. I seriously doubt Trump could win again, even after the dunpster fire the Biden adminustration has already proven to be.

On the other hand, I want the Republicans to continue letting the Dems think Trump is the 2024 candidate.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 07-12-21 at 07:54.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    I would prefer Trump threw his support behind a younger candidate like Kristy Noem. I seriously doubt Trump could win again, even after the dunpster fire the Biden adminustration has already proven to be.

Andy
    If the fraud that occurred in 2020 is allowed in 2022 and 2024, then Trump would need an even larger turn-out than what he got in 2020 to win. Noem is alright, but not POTUS material in my book. I could see her maybe as a VP choice for Desantis is Trump does not run. As that article from Conservative Treehouse states...."We don't have to worry about that because Trump is running." CTH is usually spot on about things.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post

On the other hand, I want the Republicans to continue letting the Dems think Trump is the 2024 candidate.

Andy
    This. Trump supporting someone else is a better choice. I don’t see 2016 happening twice. We must ask ourselves: do we want Trump, or do we not want Biden? Choosing Trump might get us another 4 years of Biden. Sitting presidents almost always win, so we need an appealing candidate. Do we want Trump, or do we want someone that will ban guns/parts? Choosing Trump might get us the latter, win or lose. Trump is the first POTUS to only do 4 years in like, a while. No matter the reason why, we have to consider that he’s not who will win.

Feedback Score
    I'd much rather see Trump help light the world on fire behind someone else. I gotta admit I ain't the biggest Donald fan, but I'd vote for him. Thing is though he's a polarizing figure. He's gonna get the same numbers in the general that he got in 2020. We gotta put up a candidate that is gonna "bring the rain" in terms of money and voters. Don't know who that is, but that's what I want.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Part of the reason I would like to see Trump back someone else is ageism on my part. Biden will not run for a second term and the US is going to see a shocking collapse of his mental abilities in the next 3 years (assuming he lasts that long). The marxists will run Harris or someone of similar age.

Feedback Score
    I think Desantis is the man, and Trump wants him

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikhailBarracuda91 View Post
    I think Desantis is the man, and Trump wants him

Which concludes that as of right now the GOP does not have a strong candidate for 2024. Trump will be too old, Desantis and Noem are not strong enough to beat our affirmative action VP. Gaetz likes underage kids so he's out for the GOP. Cruz will (Hopefully) never run again. It's not looking good for the right.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Which concludes that as of right now the GOP does not have a strong candidate for 2024. Trump will be too old, Desantis and Noem are not strong enough to beat our affirmative action VP. Gaetz likes underage kids so he's out for the GOP. Cruz will (Hopefully) never run again. It's not looking good for the right.
    It wouldn't be so terrible if we continued on the path were on. If the Dems win in 2024 it'll probably hurt their part more than help because of who's in there. Recently I've seen more pushback against liberal crap than in the last 5 years. And guns are looking good too.

I think there's a whole lot being done at the state/county level across the nation

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    ??? If Trump actually won the election by a lot, as long as preventative measures are out to stop the shenanigans in 2020, Trump or Desantis should win easily.

Not to mention the 4 years of proof of absolute buffoonery that Biden/Harris provided to the American public that they are completely worthless and all those college students that thought their loans were going to be forgiven have now faced reality that they are f*cked no matter what and that dream is gone. The housing market will crash in the next year, the crappy life support it is already on is going to go away at the end of the month. If someone votes for them again, once all this plays out, that person is completely brain dead. I mean...you couldn't be dumber.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast