Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Armed Mexican personnel surround and disarm US soldiers on US SOIL

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I will never forget or forgive the war of 1812.
    Everytime I smell maple syrup it reminds me of them Canucks route stepping through the rice paddies of DC.

You just don’t turn it off.
    I’m all for invading Britain and taking all the Redcoats’ booze.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBullet432 View Post
    Do you want another war? Because this is how you start another war
    With Mexico? I don't think that would be much of a war, or at least not much more than the one we are already in with them.

What exactly do you guys think the Mexican "army" was doing that close to the border? Spending time and resources chasing illegals or trying to stop drugs from coming over? Trying to stop all those desperate Texan's from crossing into Mexico?

Chances are they were there working for the cartels.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    With Mexico? I don't think that would be much of a war,
    I feel like I’ve heard that before...
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Deep......

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBullet432 View Post
    Do you want another war? Because this is how you start another war...

At the end of the day, the confusion was settled and everyone went home....

I’ve read several comments from guys who are ready to pull some stupid gung-ho move off.. This isn’t a movie...

I did read in a separate article that while our guys were to the south of the security fence, they were pretty much past the edge of the water, but still on U.S land.

No, not everyone is corrupt over there. Many of those guys have seen family and fellow soldiers killed by the Cartels, they are in a REAL war, one with massive corruption on both sides. But as long as the gringos want the dope, the market will be there.
    Should we be afraid that Mexicans are going to declare war on us and invade? ............ just think about that for a second........
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post

Oh no, they ste going to declear wat on the US and say F You, we don't want any of the Billions of dollars of aid you send us..........

Close the boarder and stop sending money, and a free fire DMZ....... please tell me the down side? Really? I will wait to hear that as u did not hear anyone say to invade and set up a democracy elected government....... shit doesn't work there and never has.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Deep......
    A war with Mexico has every indication of a long running and bloody insurgency. And of course, like we always do when we knock over third world $h!tholes, you are underestimating home field advantage.

Don’t get me wrong, I would love to visit the Yucatan someday, while I’m still (barely) of fighting age.
    RLTW

Feedback Score
    If we were not retarded there wouldn't be an insurgency. Invade, push all the way to Mexico City. Use the time to take out as many known cartel members as possible. Pull back to the border and let it be known we will do it again if needed. Also, designate the cartels terrorist orgs and fly regular cartel bombing runs.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    The insurgency would be within this country, with millions of enemy reserve units suddenly feeling pan-Mexican unity. While our military would be heading south, crushing everything on the way to Mexico City, Americans would not be safe in their homes as the guerrilla units slaughter entire neighborhoods in peaceful suburbia.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Co-gnARR View Post
    The insurgency would be within this country, with millions of enemy reserve units suddenly feeling pan-Mexican unity. While our military would be heading south, crushing everything on the way to Mexico City, Americans would not be safe in their homes as the guerrilla units slaughter entire neighborhoods in peaceful suburbia.
    I am simply going throw the BS flag on that one......... never going to happen. They run from INS...... what do you think they will do when actual MASS Deportations occur?

What part of the South West are you in? Because the actual result would be very ugly here. As soon as they showed up in suburbia and did something it would turn into a slaughter of people of Mexican descent. The authorities would be overwhelmed and people would be ruthless.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast