Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Colt LE6920 prices going up!

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Just curious: have any of y'all seen any actual prices on new 6920s? I mean prices that guns have sold for post-announcement, not somebody's hallucinations.
    Yes. Check out Armsunlimited and compare what they’re going for now to what you paid over the summer when they were stupid low.

Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    10/16 4:55pm Arms Unlimited sent a back in stock e-mail notice for the OEM no furniture $799. Clicked on the link several hours later sold out.
    Lmao. I bought their Magpul FDE in September for $899 and now it’s sold out for $300 more.

People are RETARDED.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Yes. Check out Armsunlimited and compare what they’re going for now to what you paid over the summer when they were stupid low.

Lmao. I bought their Magpul FDE in September for $899 and now it’s sold out for $300 more.

People are RETARDED.
    lol, not everyone is poor or lives pay check to pay check.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by the AR-15 Junkie View Post
    Did you mean to quote me? If so, why?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Just curious: have any of y'all seen any actual prices on new 6920s? I mean prices that guns have sold for post-announcement, not somebody's hallucinations.
    $899 locally with Magpul furniture.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I don't care how rich I am. Overpriced is still overpriced. And quite a lot of rich people are rich because they penny pinch.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    I don't care how rich I am. Overpriced is still overpriced. And quite a lot of rich people are rich because they penny pinch.
    100% agree.

I just think it’s funny he quoted me. You know, the guy who’s 5 figured deep into Nightvision and has been banned more than once for referring to people here as “hourly wage losers”.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    100% agree.

I just think it’s funny he quoted me. You know, the guy who’s 5 figured deep into Nightvision and has been banned more than once for referring to people here as “hourly wage losers”.
    Not me lol. Never been banned here and I don't own any Night vision and have never referred to anyone as hourly wage losers, or anyone on this forum by any insulting name. Not my style.
    Last edited by the AR-15 Junkie; 10-19-19 at 15:56.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Nice try, but the truth is that everyone hates on people that rock Colts, and the only fanboyism seems to be pointed in the direction of BCM and DD.

Not too many guys out at ranges wearing Colt hats, shirts, or rocking the stickers on their rifle cases. How many times have you seen the * BCM hats? I’ve seen a bajillion.

Back in 2012 when Colts were $1300 and BCM uppers were selling for $350 do you think shooters were recommending the Colt on M4C? Of course not. That’s stupid.

Last month it did make sense. It had nothing to do with fanboyism or brand loyalty and everything to do with economics. Now that Colts are fetching stupid prices again everyone should be ditching them to the idiot collectors and buying BCM again. Put that extra cash in your ammo and magazine stockpile. It’s all cyclical.

I agree that if you are buying a Colt today at $1,300 you are a moron. But I also contend that if you were not buying Colts a few months ago at $700 you were a moron then, too.
    I wear bcm hats because they give them to you for free if you buy an upper from them.

Wearing a hat, or having a sticker does not automatically make you a fan boy.

Sent from my moto e5 (XT1920DL) using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Not me lol. Never been banned here and I don't own any Night vision and have never referred to anyone as hourly wage losers, or anyone on this forum by any insulting name. Not my style.
    Haha, my man. I can’t spell it out for you. Good luck!

Feedback Score
    Cannot believe how high the prices for Colts are; insane. You could almost buy a KAC for the price they are asking for.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast