Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The COVID brainwashing and inundation is real.....

Feedback Score

The COVID brainwashing and inundation is real.....

So we were up at the in-law's for Christmas. I don't watch MSM (with the exception of Tucker), and sure as hell don't watch ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN/MSNBC. My FIL is 96 and a WWII Infantry vet, while MIL is 87. SIL was there too and while relaxing after dinner and sipping a little bourbon the national news came on (I think it was CBS).

I kept count: four of the first five stories were either directly about COVID or had them as the "lead" or cause of the story's issue. I had to keep my mouth shut as I love my in-laws dearly (SIL is okay) and they didn't like Trump and voted Biden. They usually do vote "D" anyway. Way I look at it my FIL has, if anyone has, earned a right to vote however the hell he wants, but I don't have to agree with it. The repeated repeated repeated (am I repeating myself like CBS?) COVID theme was overwhelming to me. Although it hastened a re-fill of my bourbon, I'm sure my blood pressure spiked a bit!

While I knew it existed, the depth of the dousing with hyperbole shocked and angered me. I stepped onto the "other side of the line" and was appalled.

We're fvcked........
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    What’s going on in Europe will be here in 3-6 months.

And none of it has anything to do with public health.

This is the calm before the storm…
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My neighbor two houses down had family over yesterday & they were all sitting outside in a circle, 6 feet apart w/ masks...must suck to live in fear.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Although it hastened a re-fill of my bourbon, I'm sure my blood pressure spiked a bit!
    Alcohol will do that.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    My neighbor two houses down had family over yesterday & they were all sitting outside in a circle, 6 feet apart w/ masks...must suck to live in fear.
    They are the new nazis and they’ll be ratting out the nonbelievers.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I/we/us could NOT be more unaffected by this tripe if we tried. Its like Covid doesnt even exist here. And whilst Im all for people doing what THEY want, doesnt mean you aint gonna be made fun of.
    We had an wonderful, intimate gathering at my Pastors home at 0600 this morning. A dozen of us sat closely together having fellowship. NOBODY CARES about this mess here. I cannot imagine letting the gov. or media dictate how people celebrate ANYTHING, especially Christmas.
    I already know theyll do or say anything to hinder, hamper & eventually try to stop Christmas any way they can..but theyll never succeed. I took my gf out to eat in a semi-fancy place in Huntsville AL yesterday. Right behind her were two older black women wearing masks, taking them down each time to take a bite. How foolish & stupid they looked. But Id never force them to stop, just like Ill never be forced to do as they were.
    As to OP's comment what happeing in Europe will be here in 3-6 months, its already here in parts of America...the same parts that yes, will be WORSE in 3-6 months.
    But here, we will be the same no matter what....we,ve ignored it over a year now...nothigs going to change. Our church stayed open, we still went anywhere we wanted, DONT wear a mask anywhere, except at work, and its under my chin like all night, have yet to wear one correctly. We will defy & resist at all costs, period.
    And thats just how its gonna be.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Location, location, location. No covid in WY. LOL At least everybody acts that way.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    deleted
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Folks here in N Alabama wear masks at work when required - out and about 90% of mask wearers are virtue signaling or MSM addicts. It strikes me as ironic that the people I see voluntarily wearing masks wear them under their noses or take them off to talk on the phone.

My wife went to Oregon a few months ago and was required to wear a mask outside on the beach and whale watching. Crazytown.

Andy

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Folks here in N Alabama wear masks at work when required - out and about 90% of mask wearers are virtue signaling or MSM addicts. It strikes me as ironic that the people I see voluntarily wearing masks wear them under their noses or take them off to talk on the phone.

My wife went to Oregon a few months ago and was required to wear a mask outside on the beach and whale watching. Crazytown.

Andy
    Huntsville is getting to be VERY liberal. Im glad Im back in TN where I belong. I agree 100% about the virtue signaling & MSM addicts, too.

Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast