Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: I am pi$$ed off and don't know what to do about it

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysteryman View Post

So before you go licking CCP boots maybe you should try one as well.

Your last statement is the usual regurgitated apologist response from all the China lovers. Apparently you people believe in an all or nothing mentality. Seeing as Western society has sold its soul to the Chinese for the last 40 plus years, it's difficult to eliminate Chinese goods from ones life. Removing them when and where possible seems like a defeatist approach for you China lovers, so it makes welcoming communist goods and the support you send to the CCP easier to swallow when justified as such.

I guess if we can't cure every case of cancer we shouldn't bother trying to cure any. Your logic not mine..
    I'm asking ya, heck, I am begging ya, lay off making assumptions and claims about why people buy what and reading into boogeyman narratives. Please.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I am pi$$ed off and don't know what to do about it

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    Ah, the ad hominem attacks. Lovely. Maybe I am "too stupid" to use a simple dot. Or maybe I recognize and agree with the various arguments around different size dots, and see the circle dot reticle the best of both worlds, giving a larger aiming point in emergencies and a smaller dot for more precise aiming? Maybe I have real-world experience with that type of reticle, something hardly unique to HoloSun, and am basing that opinion on that experience? Nah, probably best to assume I'm the stupid one here.
    Human physiology is still a mystery to some. It’s hard to believe the human eye may be able to acquire and track a large circle faster than a small dot.
    Last edited by Inkslinger; 01-26-22 at 08:18.

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    [walloftext.jpg]
    **** lol

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mysterymeat..

You talk about all or nothing, yet are preaching exactly that on optics. Get a clue dude.

I figured you could actually put 1 +1 together and know that when I said you should know and try a product before bashing it, I meant the glass and reticles. I guess I will lower my expectations.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    Yes, I call unmounting the entire optic to change a battery a PITA. If I had to do the same for my rifle's red dots, I'd probably agree with okie that irons are better. Thankfully, the micro red dot world is the only place where American companies think that is acceptable.

And last I checked, cars and buildings had ambient light, and thus the solar failsafe was still likely to get some sort of charge. And it's a damn failsafe, not the primary means of powering the optic on the vast majority of models.
    In one of my posts above I posted a link of a review that says ambient light does squat for that solar thing.
    In another post I also stated that people claim its a failsafe, but again if its a failsafe and the ambient light doesn't do much, that means in a vehicle, building, etc, etc it will be useless, aka a gimmick.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Alpha...forget it.

He and most people he knows live in the dark and in vehicles, buildings for 20,000 hours straight
    Thinks unmounting an optic to change a battery is absolutely not a hassle at all, but thinks giving an optic some sun now and then is WAY too much of a PITA
    Both guys can't grasp the understanding of the simple concept that optically acquiring a bigger dot is easier than a small one - "it's just a gimmick" - lol
    You can't fix stupid - you just can't

They are just like Pro-vaxers. I do this, so you should too...and if you don't...your the enemy and should be called out and humiliated for your actions.

They can go eat a bag of d1cks (from China of course).

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post

I totally forgot my RMR suicided the glass about a year and a half ago.

Anything will break.
    It's a trip how the lens is all yellow like that.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    It's a trip how the lens is all yellow like that.
    Looks like it might be reflecting the sky.

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Looks like it might be reflecting the sky.
    I still have the lens in a drawer. The glass looks yellow/red depending on the angle it's viewed at.

The physics of what's causing it are above my Trigonometry-based Physics and Georgia public education level of comprehension.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    The physics of what's causing it are above my Trigonometry-based Physics and Georgia public education level of comprehension.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dichroic_filter

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast