Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: San Fran Board of Supervisors declare that the NRA is a terrorist organization

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    I think it was 3 percent that participated in the American Revolution.

IFF (if and only if) we allow things to degrade into actual skirmishes and battles the technological advantage would insure a quick win for the government.

I *sense* (anecdotal, obviously) it would take 95 percent to force government back into its bottle.

I donÂ’t see that happening - but I donÂ’t have perfect vision so take it for what itÂ’s worth. (IÂ’d guesstimate 2 cents).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The government doesnÂ’t have cyborgs or robots to fight people, they just have people.

People on both “sides” who would use the technology you speak of that they control to fight the other side.

Until we get to the point of cyborgs and AI robots doing the governments bidding, you need only the will and enough people- and you win.

The only problem I could see is if one of the sides decided to get another country involved, who would send their military here to fight the other side. Then you would need the numbers youÂ’re speaking of- 95%.

Otherwise, you just need a million people or so who say **** it, IÂ’m done, these are our demands and we will fight and die until we succeed.

People always think a few dudes with ARÂ’s neck wards and natty light cans in their hands is what the .gov would face.

Not so much. TheyÂ’d be facing the most well armed populace with access home laboratories, and to machine and tool shops capable of manufacturing bombs, chemical weapons, etc.

TheyÂ’d be facing veterans with knowledge of tactics and warfare.

Active duty would grab shit on the way out the door.

They would have an easy time training and transitioning hunters with intimate knowledge of the lands in this county and a lifetime of experiencein in harsh conditions tracking and killing animals

TheyÂ’d be facing much more than our entire armed forces could handle.

Just look at what a few goat diddlers in the desert did with 1980Â’s tech, sandals, robes and very primitive tooling/machining in caves was capable of...
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    I get ya, Fly--I'm also in a not-quite-same-but-similar state I call "DO SOMETHING Fatigue"--every histrionic sad-music commercial pleading for "JUST A FEW PENNIES A DAY," every whiny little twit with a perceived Butthurtz over "that meanypants wouldn't use my preferred pronoun," and so on... Facts Not Feelings if you want my attention, because I'm a little like my brother nerd Dr. Bruce Banner when somebody insists on pushing too far and pissing me off, except that I retain my mental faculties and make my actions count rather than indiscriminate "HULK SMASH!!!"

So, I say unto you, Democrats: "Please, don't do this. Don't make this personal, because you wouldn't like me when I'm angry. Actually, you're already there, so if you're smart you'll back off." But they never do... and this, ladies and gentlemen, is how an apathetic, disillusioned libertarian gets turned Radical Right.
    My prognostification is that only some "HULK SMASH!!!" will get them to back off. They'll be confused as to why they got smashed and still think everything is our fault, but who gives a damn what they think so long as they do as they're told? I mean all we want them to do is leave us the **** alone, is that so difficult?
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NWPilgrim View Post
    Columbia as in cocaine capital. Third world.
    So you mean Colombia?
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    There needs to be a moment of clarity here.

Air Jordans and money won’t make me happy. Pandering to what you believe is my demographic won’t make me happy.
    A new bureaucracy founded to address what you believe will make me “happy” won’t make me happy.

Just piss off and leave me the hell alone. Quit moving the goalposts. Quit working in shifts to screw me out of a peaceful existence.

I know what it is really like and what certain people like to do if they can get away with it.

Don’t tell me what guns I “don’t need” or how many rounds are “morally acceptable”

I would seriously keep a 249 and a full belt if it were obtainable as my bedside gun.
    Not satire.

If five people want to step on me; I wish to have every advantage fair, unfair, and otherwise on my side.

Nobody comes in on you to do you any favors. They will kill any males, rape any females, steal what they can, and burn your house down if they have the time.

I do not owe anyone an “out”. It is not incumbent upon me to play police on my own time. No I cannot “let Rufus just have the TV”. It is my TV. I watch my dirty Chinese cartoons on that TV. Furthermore, Rufus cannot “just have the MacBook”. That MacBook is the MacBook I keep just to have. It is not to be resold for dope or “easy cheese”.

If overpopulation is a problem then I think these overbreeding sows need to have some abortions.

It’s all fun until the Rebel has a gun.

If people stayed their asses at home, nobody would get shot. This isn’t hard.

I think they should go back to poisoning the drugs like they used to do. And stop giving people free AIDS medicine.
    That alone would help cut down on a the riff raff

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    EB087296-A3C7-41C7-A3E4-A16B888E0E25.jpg

If anyone can get it to resize, be my guest. Imgur was being a PITA.
    Last edited by Boy Scout; 09-16-19 at 18:58.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I think I posted before but Clint Smith sums it up nicely.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Up3MMH5qGnA
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    I think it was 3 percent that participated in the American Revolution.

IFF (if and only if) we allow things to degrade into actual skirmishes and battles the technological advantage would insure a quick win for the government.

I *sense* (anecdotal, obviously) it would take 95 percent to force government back into its bottle.

I don’t see that happening - but I don’t have perfect vision so take it for what it’s worth. (I’d guesstimate 2 cents).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And a whole bunch of them were doing it for the money. We almost lost the Revolution because we couldn't pay soldiers what agreed to pay them.

Feedback Score
    The war is coming.

If the left wins and tries to take away our guns and tax us at 70% or higher. We have a choice, surrender or fight.

If the President wins the left is going to fight.

Violence is coming. The choice is yours stand by the side and do nothing, or fight for your future.

Feedback Score
    ... i’m Really hoping that ‘goat diddling’ wasn’t the secret to their success.

I think it has been done before but someone should come out with T-shirts giving people like George Washington the Che Guevara treatment with the word terrorist underneath them.

SCOTUS need to get off their ass and finish the jobs that they started with Heller and McDonald. It is because of their recalcitrance to address this issue that the left is in hyper mode to try to gain as much ground as they can before what many people see as the inevitable ‘legalization’ or sanctification ARs happens.

I still think a great way to kick this all off is to get the ATF to officially say that ARs are in common usage. A simple court case that can wind it way through the courts very quickly .
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I only know that I worked very hard, at times where folks were trying very hard to kill me (not me specifically), to have what I have now. I will make anyone who wants to take what I have work equally hard under the same conditions.

The majority of the left has not and does not have to work hard, or live hard, and they simply do not understand that the people that do will resist losing what they have.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 09-17-19 at 07:32.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast