Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Anyone watching "Last of Us" on HBO?

Feedback Score
    After reading this thread, I'm even more glad I don't have HBO anymore.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    So much potential, and yet they're repeating the Walking Dead mistake of profiling woke topics

I don't mind that the guy was gay. Not my thing, whatever.

But they spent so much time on his character that could have been interesting but instead was just another woke lecture.

Feedback Score
    It's still a good show. Don't get all put off by the different people can love lesson.

What should piss you off is that the one guy was supposed to be a prepper. Yet every gun was a California approved low capacity gun.

We all know a dude like that had to have some better weapons than that even if he had the wants to get mud on his helmet playing in his buddies back 40.

Then they leave all that stuff behind for the next group of "Raiders " The writers definitely could be a lot more realistic. I mean six shooters and bolt actions. Then not slapping his little bitch for taking it upon their self to trade one of his guns for some strawberry seeds.

Seriously some strawberry seeds. Just taking it upon your self and with no repercussions? You know their would have been a big ass gay spat over that shit. Throwing kitchen knives, dishes scratching clawing pulling hair. All that shit that goes on between two psychologically compromised overly emotional people.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gsd2053 View Post
    It's still a good show. Don't get all put off by the different people can love lesson.

What should piss you off is that the one guy was supposed to be a prepper. Yet every gun was a California approved low capacity gun.

We all know a dude like that had to have some better weapons than that even if he had the wants to get mud on his helmet playing in his buddies back 40.

Then they leave all that stuff behind for the next group of "Raiders " The writers definitely could be a lot more realistic. I mean six shooters and bolt actions. Then not slapping his little bitch for taking it upon their self to trade one of his guns for some strawberry seeds.

Seriously some strawberry seeds. Just taking it upon your self and with no repercussions? You know their would have been a big ass gay spat over that shit. Throwing kitchen knives, dishes scratching clawing pulling hair. All that shit that goes on between two psychologically compromised overly emotional people.
    Writers aren't preppers or gun guys so none of the movies or games are realistic, I wish they were but I have to look at it as entertainment or I would turn them off after the first 5 minutes.
    Attachment 69687
    Last edited by constructor; 02-07-23 at 13:52.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I had a serious WTF moment during the scene where the raiders hit fruit loops compound. I mean you’re smart enough to place all these booby traps and have cameras, but when the SHTF, you run out into the middle of the street all lit up by fire, and engage unknown numbers with a bolt gun.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Episode 4 was better and back to the game. Just stay away from the side quest BS and I'll be happy.

He was in Massachusetts tho, no? So he would have been under an AWB LOL
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    After reading this thread, I'm even more glad I don't have HBO anymore.
    Well if people in this thread didn't immediately unsubscribe from HBO after that homo episode to send a message to hollywoke then you ain't fighting the culture war right.
    Forward Ascertainment Group

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Episode 4 was good.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    I noticed at the end of episode 4 when the young black kid is aiming his revolver, you can see that the cylinders are empty.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    They don't want any more actors "Baldwin-ing" other actors, directors or crew.
    ~Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.
    Thomas Jefferson

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast