Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Acosta gets his WH credentials revoked

Feedback Score
    Every day, in every way, this guy represents illegal alien interests. Why can't he just leave the country and go back to his beloved Mexico?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The same media that constantly bemoans Trump's lack of civility and tone, are now defending the amount of physical contact made by Acosta...
    Last edited by Todd.K; 11-08-18 at 12:00.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'd love to see him try that with my daughter.
    Mala striga deleta est. (The wicked witch is finished.)

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    What DJT lacks in "grace" he more than makes up for in style and balls. Folks hold an illusion of how a president's should conduct themselves today. In more "manly" times they fought duels...

I trust DJT to lay it on straight with his shoot from the hip style, better than a bunch of flowery $10 words that don't mean shit at the end of the sentence.
    Up men! Up! And to your posts! Let no man forget today that he is from Old Virginia! - General George Pickett

Feedback Score
    well that is a good spin

"ABC’s Hostin: White House Aide Battered Jim Acosta"
    they are saying SHE is the one that battered him !

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    well that is a good spin

"ABC’s Hostin: White House Aide Battered Jim Acosta"
    they are saying SHE is the one that battered him !
    Surprised they didn't accuse her of a hate crime due to the fact she is white and he is Hispanic.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Surprised they didn't accuse her of a hate crime due to the fact she is white and he is Hispanic.
    Too Late Bro;
    https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018...ed-jim-acosta/
    A former federal prosecutor and senior legal analyst for ABC News Hostin said, “For me, when I saw that, I mean, I learned very early on that what I saw was battery, not by Jim Acosta, but by the young White House aide. When you are holding something —”

Picking up a coffee cup, Hostin continued, “If I may, if you’re holding something and you snatch this from me, this cup is now an extension of me, and that means you’ve battered me, you’ve assaulted me.”

Co-host Abby Huntsman said, “So you’re blaming the woman in this situation for doing her job?”

Hostin shot back, “That’s just the law. I’m not assigning blame. I’m telling you what the law is.”

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post
    I'd love to see him try that with my daughter.
    If your daughter is anything like mine, she would have TAKEN the microphone away. In defense of this certain young lady, you can see her searching for permission from both her supervisor and President Trump to yank the microphone away as Acosta keeps it from her.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Acosta gets his WH credentials revoked

Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    A couple of questions pop into my head when I watched that earlier.

One, at what point does the USSS intervene to handle an unruly press corps member?

Two, where are all the #MeToo 3rd-wave vagina hats? (yeah that's what I thought)
    Until staff requests they be removed or they are deemed a possible threat. nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jpmuscle; 11-08-18 at 19:01.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I think the White House should permanently ban Acosta. He isn't a reporter anyway, just a liberal pundit. Tell CNN to send someone to replace him or none at all, and if the replacement doesn't follow proper etiquette, they will also be permanently banned. This would apply to every single person in the press. Send the message that the circus sh*t show is over and will not be tolerated.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast