Thread: Now, You Don't Need an I.D. to Fly

Feedback Score

Now, You Don't Need an I.D. to Fly

If you are an illegal alien that is.

https://www.rt.com/usa/461261-tsa-al...-undocumented/

Everyone has wondered at the Clinton-Era "Real I.D." which was designed to track militia and right wingers after Waco. We have wondered because all of a sudden it was not implemented and then only reluctantly restarted. Why? The answer to "why" in the legal sense is the same every time. It always has something to do with illegal aliens. How can an illegal get a Real ID? If they can't get one, how are they going to fly like everyone else? How are we going to be "inclusive" and show we are not racists? Answer: we are just going to give them special privileges, again.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    One day, the Saxon will begin to hate. Everyone will be shocked and wonder how and why.

They forget that after years of double standards.....people stop caring. If you cannot win, then where's the harm in losing in the most spectacular way possible?

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    One day, the Saxon will begin to hate. Everyone will be shocked and wonder how and why.

They forget that after years of double standards.....people stop caring. If you cannot win, then where's the harm in losing in the most spectacular way possible?
    Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    I have to be fingerprinted ($85) every 5 years for my HAZMAT endorsement on my CDL.
    The REAL ID is a scam. Requires exactly the same documents that were required to get the DL in the first place.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sort of reminds me of the Sam Elliot poster: ‘You’re a special kind of stupid, aren’t you?’

I did my time as an INS agent; as a matter of course we interviewed everybody. Not only did everybody routinely lie to us (just to keep in practice?). Outside of non-$###hole countries, none of the sending countries had ANY useful records, and even if they did, weren’t inclined to share anything. Truth be told, the only thing of real use was an FBI rap sheet—and that only revealed the initial set of lies IF the subject had been arrested and been fingerprinted before. All the claims of “vetting” and “background checks” are pure bullshit to fool the rubes.

Short story is that no way in hell do we know who these people are. It’s all kabuki theater.
    Mala striga deleta est. (The wicked witch is finished.)

Feedback Score

I agree 100%. They are pushing people to vehemently despise the vermin, as opposed to just shrugging it off.

Maybe that is their plan? Either way it's working. I was never for an armed border. My views have changed considerably. Put military MG posts and mine the damn thing (with "Peligro" signs in Spanish of course for fair warning).
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post
    Sort of reminds me of the Sam Elliot poster: ‘You’re a special kind of stupid, aren’t you?’

I did my time as an INS agent; as a matter of course we interviewed everybody. Not only did everybody routinely lie to us (just to keep in practice?). Outside of non-$###hole countries, none of the sending countries had ANY useful records, and even if they did, weren’t inclined to share anything. Truth be told, the only thing of real use was an FBI rap sheet—and that only revealed the initial set of lies IF the subject had been arrested and been fingerprinted before. All the claims of “vetting” and “background checks” are pure bullshit to fool the rubes.

Short story is that no way in hell do we know who these people are. It’s all kabuki theater.
    Absolutely! I wonder how naïve (or just plain f*****g stupid) you'd have to be to believe it when they say "We're thoroughly vetting these people from XXX". Riiiiight. Sure you are. And exactly how the hell are you doing that? Asking them? The "honor system"? Gimme a break.

I also wonder if a shitload of Mexicans have been coming across and claiming they're the other Central American flotsam, 'cause the bullshit asylum law doesn't apply to Mexicans (IIRC they can be sent packing without the rigmarole we have to extend to the OTM's).
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=then+one+d...ages&ia=images

And yet I think we are intentionally being pushed in this direction anyway. Looks to me like the goal is for the US to take a hard fall and China to be crowned next world leader. Anyone with an IQ over 80 can tell that the current state of affairs is horribly sick, perverse and unnatural. It didn't get there by accident.