Thread: Helping a buddy out WC Brigtac Duty Holster?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Helping a buddy out WC Brigtac Duty Holster?

Who makes one?
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."- Claire Wolfe

Feedback Score
    Safariland 6280LASD fits with an x300

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelBLong View Post
    Safariland 6280LASD fits with an x300

Thank you. Anything without a light?
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."- Claire Wolfe

Feedback Score

Helping a buddy out WC Brigtac Duty Holster?

There is a 6004 and a few others listed for the 92G-SD / 96G-SD in the catalog (which has the same dimensions in frame and slide), but I have never checked the fit with a BrigTac since I run the light for work and need the 6280LASD.

Same thing for a non light bearing 6280/6285. Shows as available in the 92G-SD, but never checked the fit.

Last edited by SamuelBLong; 09-16-19 at 18:54.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelBLong View Post
    There is a 6004 and a few others listed for the 92G-SD / 96G-SD in the catalog (which has the same dimensions in frame and slide), but I have never checked the fit with a BrigTac since I run the light for work and need the 6280LASD.

Same thing for a non light bearing 6280/6285. Shows as available in the 92G-SD, but never checked the fit.

He was a told by safariland the rail dimensions were different.

Feedback Score
    EDIT ignore I can't read. Didn't see duty part. This is not a level 2 holster, but does have retention system. I use for range and open woods carry

Safariand 578 GLS standard or wide frame would most likely work. They fit like 220 pistols.

A lot of places (at least around here) carry them doy he could possibly just try in store. I know people are hating on Walmart but saw them there the other day

I bought one for my Canik SFX and fits several others as well my PPQ , m&p etc. That gun might be the wide frame version I am thinking
    Last edited by everready73; 09-16-19 at 19:19.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CCK View Post
    He was a told by safariland the rail dimensions were different.
    I've never had a Safariland duty holster that was so tight that it wouldn't accommodate the few millimeter difference between something like a Brigadier slide and a regular slide, as long as the frame is essentially the same as whatever the holster is advertised for - especially if you're not using a light. Safariland is generally useless for holster fitment advice when it comes down to very small differences between firearms and which holsters they will "fit", probably for liability reasons. My guess is that the holster for the 92G-SD will work. You might ask this on Lightfighter, too. There are still some guys there that are very knowledgeable about Safariland fitment or they will know who to ask.
    Last edited by sundance435; 09-18-19 at 14:20.