Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey, current military guys......

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I don’t have a ton of time right now so I’ll have to go back and read all of it, but the issues with mags are not from reliability. After several thousand rounds (I think about 8k so it is a lot), the feed ramps will be ****ed. The M3 and EPM (which is garbage reliability wise) both fix that. But it does feed fine with standard mags.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You should read the link that I posted, because the guy that took the infamous "it'll chew up your feed ramps" pics explains they were taken totally out of context and not actual M4 uppers / and M4 cut feed ramps. Another posters ODA has been using USGI mags and M855A1 for thousands upon thousands of rounds with no damage.

It's kinda hilarious that some dude saw some pics on ARFCOM, over reacted, put out bad info, and it was never corrected. Thanks 82nd Airborne!
    PRAISE THE FALLEN
    SSG Kevin Roberts KIA 7-May-08
    1Lt Nick Dewhirst KIA 20-July-08
    Cpl Charles Gaffney KIA 24-Dec-08
    Spc Peter Courcy KIA 10-Feb-09
    PFC Jason Watson KIA 10-Feb-09

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaltesherz View Post
    You should read the link that I posted, because the guy that took the infamous "it'll chew up your feed ramps" pics explains they were taken totally out of context and not actual M4 uppers / and M4 cut feed ramps. Another posters ODA has been using USGI mags and M855A1 for thousands upon thousands of rounds with no damage.

It's kinda hilarious that some dude saw some pics on ARFCOM, over reacted, put out bad info, and it was never corrected. Thanks 82nd Airborne!
    Damn, just got through reading all of that. I need to get on LF more, really good info. Either way though, I still really like the M3 mags and they’re really not any more expensive so I’m still going to encourage units to order them. I think about 1/3 of my BDE is using them now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123