Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Psychological operations

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

Psychological operations

Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyStranger View Post
    This pic proves what? That you know all the psywarriors in the US?

That they said they're countering the psychological warfare and not promoting it?

Those woke CIA ads are real.

The woke army ads are real.

This is what social justice means in practice (Yuri Bezmenov)

Cotton presses defense secretary on 'anti-American indoctrination'
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cot...stin-diversity

Cotton said he’d seen reports of "plummeting morale, growing mistrust between races and sexes where none existed just six months ago and unexpected retirements and separations based on these trainings alone."

Liberals are infecting our military and police forces with wokeism. We will all pay the price
    https://nationalpost.com/opinion/joh...-pay-the-price

The radicals have taken over: Academic extremism comes to Canada
    https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opin...ticle33185073/

Years ago, American political philosopher Harvey Mansfield made a troubling observation that I cited in these pages five years ago. In case you’ve forgotten, events conspire to remind you that, and I quote a paraphrase not the original, “it may be possible to impose perfect justice, but … people may not be in a mood to live together when you are finished.” For instance, in the Canadian military.

The Armed Forces might seem an odd place to make the experiment. But nowadays, the government is imposing wokeism everywhere it can, with results that seems to be vindicating Mansfield painfully, as morale and preparedness plummet in tandem.

University campuses have always leaned a little left. But in the 1990s, as the previous generation of academics was replaced by baby boomers, they began to lean dramatically left. The humanities and social sciences were colonized by an unholy alliance of poststructuralists and Marxists – people who believe that Western civilization is a corrupt patriarchy that must be dismantled.
    Here, I can do it too. In all honesty, I believe the truth is somewhere in the middle. I tend to appreciate most of what the guy below says and anyone that has worked with our white SOF PSYOPS guys know that he’s pretty accurate. That said, there is another side. But by and large, my experience (actual experience though limited, not some bullshit from a Rolling Stones article) indicates that S2 Underground homie is more on point.

https://youtu.be/7vn6sBCuD7o

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Wake27; 05-21-22 at 18:23.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Co-gnARR View Post
    The honest answer is, “Yes!”

Jokes aside, I think the term PsyOp gets mis-used and replicated across multiple media outlets, often times a as substitute for factual reporting.
    The video in the OP explains what they do.

In fact you guys are doing everything in that video in this thread.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Here, I can do it too. In all honesty, I believe the truth is somewhere in the middle. I tend to appreciate most of what the guy below says and anyone that has worked with our white SOF PSYOPS guys know that he’s pretty accurate. That said, there is another side. But by and large, my experience (actual experience though limited, not some bullshit from a Rolling Stones article) indicates that S2 Underground homie is more on point.

https://youtu.be/7vn6sBCuD7o

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's bullshit because you say it's bullshit?

What does a video on May 20 Intel Update: Shortages, Fuel, and Russia have to do with anything?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    It's bullshit because you say it's bullshit?

What does a video on May 20 Intel Update: Shortages, Fuel, and Russia have to do with anything?
    You’re arguing with an actual Soldier with expertise on this topic, you moron.
    Last edited by 1168; 05-21-22 at 18:35.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Do you even begin to know what US PsyOps do or don’t do?
    I absolutly do....... They are called POGers or POGlodytes.........

1168- Not directed at you -

I have read some stupid sh!t on here latly, but this takes the cake. ANYONE that has spent time with any 37Fs will know thet myth is much bigger then reality........ Most are confused E4 and E5s that do nto ge to leave the wire much.

There is a Det in JSOC but it is very small and they do stuff for only them.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    You’re arguing with an actual SOF Soldier, you moron.
    So you blindly appeal to authority?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    I absolutly do....... They are called POGers or POGlodytes.........

1168- Not directed at you -

I have read some stupid sh!t on here latly, but this takes the cake. ANYONE that has spent time with any 37Fs will know thet myth is much bigger then reality........ Most are confused E4 and E5s that do nto ge to leave the wire much.

There is a Det in JSOC but it is very small and they do stuff for only them.
    No doubt lol. Literally POG. I find the designation hilarious.
    Last edited by 1168; 05-21-22 at 18:38.

Feedback Score
    This thread is a perfect example of the mind****ing that's happening in the West.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    So you blindly appeal to authority?
    I’m not blind, but you are.

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    This thread is a perfect example of the mind****ing that's happening in the West.
    Go outside and touch grass.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast