Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Recommended purchases before VA goes to the dark side

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I live in PA an I fear we are far not behind VA. If it wasnt for family member that cant move because of medical treatment they are getting here, I would be looking at WV.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I’d get 2-3 nice lowers, have 50 30 rounders, and 2/3 magpul d60’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jppaul16438 View Post
    I live in PA an I fear we are far not behind VA. If it wasnt for family member that cant move because of medical treatment they are getting here, I would be looking at WV.
    Same here, I'm like an hour from WV but I'll fight for PA

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    To be fair Texas has some pretty retarded gun laws too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    That protest on the 20th didn't seem to accomplish much. :-/

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/30/polit...ion/index.html

Feedback Score
    States are no longer sovereign and the 2A is being infringed daily. Thats reality.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPenguin5145 View Post
    That protest on the 20th didn't seem to accomplish much. :-/

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/30/polit...ion/index.html
    The VA House Dems are further left than many (most even) of the Dems in the Senate, so it's no surprise they passed counterparts to bills already passed by the Senate. And I agree, the bills are bad, especially the Red Flag bill and the bill ending preemption of state law over local firearms ordinances.

One positive change is that public outcry, including the rally on the 20th, may have managed to at least stall the AWB bill. The Senate bill is DOA, and as many as 4 Democrat Senators are expressing concerns over the House bill going too far. One (Lewis) has publicly stated he will not support firearms or magazine bans.

Last I checked, Levine's House AWB doesn't even have a singe co-sponsor.

2 Hollers over from TNOutdoors9 Hickman County, TN
    Feedback Score
    In TN all 4473's have the serial number, and model gun on them and is submitted to the state when the TBI does your back ground check. They are required to delete that info after 72hrs. Yeah, I'll buy that for a donut. Many places do it on line so anything going over the net are sucked into the 25 acre computer in Utah. Probably anything that has a serial number displayed on Armslist is traceable via contact with the seller and buyer. Your messages with phone numbers etc are recorded and stored in Utah.
    Last edited by NQNPIII; 02-12-20 at 20:27.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Tx_Aggie View Post
    The VA House Dems are further left than many (most even) of the Dems in the Senate, so it's no surprise they passed counterparts to bills already passed by the Senate. And I agree, the bills are bad, especially the Red Flag bill and the bill ending preemption of state law over local firearms ordinances.

One positive change is that public outcry, including the rally on the 20th, may have managed to at least stall the AWB bill. The Senate bill is DOA, and as many as 4 Democrat Senators are expressing concerns over the House bill going too far. One (Lewis) has publicly stated he will not support firearms or magazine bans.

Last I checked, Levine's House AWB doesn't even have a singe co-sponsor.
    Some encouraging news, thanks for this.
    ”New levels of dissimulation being reached for - and gained – in the faux journalism/gov spokesmen/shadowy ‘intelligence’ nexus which blends together the worst elements of controlled medias, puppet governments, & mafia-led ‘security’ forces, as our ‘post-reality’ era jets further and further away from any remotely real ‘events,’ authentic ‘leaders,’ & factual reporting.”

~ Yuno

"The future is bright, mostly because flames are on the horizon."

~ Author unknown

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post
    Some encouraging news, thanks for this.
    That post is from 2 weeks ago, and turned out to be a little too optimistic. The House AWB bill passed, with several amendments, despite having no co-sponsors and despite several House Dems voting against it.

Hopefully the part about the Senate doesn't prove to be an equally poor prediction on my part.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast