Page 46 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Philadelphia protests turning violent; what's happening in your AOR?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    If the country wasn't so fractured, the feds could leverage the laws that are already on the books, clamp down on social media and put an end to this..

There are just too many people in the Justice Department FBI Etc who see themselves profiting from a Democratic president, or who are simply scared because they know how illegal the actions against President Trump were.

Andy

Feedback Score
    Evidently some misinformation about a OIS was enough to turn the animals loose in Chiraq, excuse me, "Chicago" last night...it's just a twitter post away from happening just about anywhere it appears.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    Evidently some misinformation about a OIS was enough to turn the animals loose in Chiraq, excuse me, "Chicago" last night...it's just a twitter post away from happening just about anywhere it appears.
    I'm hearing now that these looters even pulled up with a U-haul in preparation. They even looted a Portillos wtf. It's a hot dog and Italian beef stand for those that don't know the area.

One lady was trying to find the device to take the anti-theft tags off of clothing while saying "I can't breathe".

Firefights in addition to the looting over that false rumor about the OIS, apparently they were saying the cops shot a kid. That's all it took to kick up the warzone of Chiraq another notch.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Looks like the young communists plan of taking it to the 'burbs didn't work out for them in this neighborhood. Watch it through- it turns into a one sided slugfest.

https://mobile.twitter.com/nulluser1...84991225958400
    "Don't shoot anyone but keep punching each other in the face"
    ROFL
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Says another who oddly doesn't have their local advertised for a comparison of said bragged preferred utopia of residence...sigh, God I miss Mexico. I worked SOTB for 15 years in the maquilas not to mention spending the night in jail in reynosa one night back in my HS days. Damn narcos had to go and get sideways & ruin a career but I'm still here grinning. If you like to hunt & fish then there is no greater place on earth. I am 3 weeks away from the best whitewing dove hunting heaven most here won't understand, much less what I did every weekend south of the rio years ago in San Fernando. If you guys had any idea what it was like crossing to go boogie back in the 80's being bullet proof??

Ya know, the ignorance is strong here...I always wanted to visit upstate NY & never even thought of even comparing / tying 'the city' to the rest of the state & yet I see a few cities thrown out where the king / kennedy ranches are bigger than most counties of those being obnoxious about my state won't even list where they are laying their head. It's really gotta be jealousy to call out a few big cities & gotta laugh...ya can't get to the lower laguna madre (one of the handful of ultra salinity salt water systems on earth that have a thriving eco system) without touching down in the RGV. Nor will you ever understand a spring break heaven at SPI writing us off.

Texas...It's like a whole nother country.
    I've been to Texas numerous times and eve lived there a couple of years. It's a big, beautiful place with lots to offer. The only real drawback is that it's full of Texans!
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    The only real drawback is that it's full of Texans!
    Reminds me of that scene from Braveheart.

"The trouble with Scotland... is it's full of Scots."
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Reminds me of that scene from Braveheart.

"The trouble with Scotland... is it's full of Scots."
    Yeah, being an Okie, I fully identify with Stephen's character in Braveheart. "The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight. It's drawn the finest people!"
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Looks like the young communists plan of taking it to the 'burbs didn't work out for them in this neighborhood. Watch it through- it turns into a one sided slugfest.

https://mobile.twitter.com/nulluser1...84991225958400
    Towards the end my first thought was, "Wow, they just got walked into a mass grave, oh well."

It's all fun and games until someone does something stupid and you end up with an in contact shootout.

I really dislike OC in places where you wouldn't leave your pecker in the wind- ie, not around other people. These lefties need to understand that pulling a gun from a holster in some kind of attempt to look tough is going to get them shot and run over, in various order. You can't illegally detain people and then pull a gun on them- I don't care if you are 'protecting' marchers illegally occupying a road- get out of the road and you won't have to worry about cars. A handgun out of a holster or a rifle on the shoulder, even at low ready is going to get a vigorous response. You are allowed to CARRY a gun, not masterbate with it in people's direction.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    ^^^Absolutely this.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    I've been to Texas numerous times and eve lived there a couple of years. It's a big, beautiful place with lots to offer. The only real drawback is that it's full of Texans!
    Lol...there is a funny & commonly told joke SOTB & of course is better told / heard in Spanish, but basically the native will go on & on about how God blessed mexico with the best beaches, how God gave mexico the most majestic mountains, How God gave Mexico the greenest jungles, etc etc etc & the only problem is He gave it to pinche mexicanos. It was always fun to hear them laugh at themselves & admit how goofy their country is & wish I could have traveled deeper down vs spending all my time along the border. Northern Mexico border life is similar to here in the sense that the interior is very different in many aspects due to the blending of the two cultures.

We are a certainly a different lot with a wide variety of people being it's so enormous compared to other states with different cultures & vibes but we all wear that tx badge proudly even if one area dislikes the other. There is a thread on the tx hunting forum I frequent that sort follows this & someone made the comment that what happened in Chicago could happen in any blue area of Tx be it Houston, Austin, Dallas & the Rio Grande Valley & I echoed what I said here that the antifa / blm movement is a non issue here due to the demographics. We recently had two officers killed in McAllen & the support for LE was off the charts with thin blue line tx / american flags & Blue Lives matter splattered everywhere & trying to explain the area is very pro gun / life & I'm challenged to ask why they vote dem.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Page 46 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast