Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jayland Walker shot "only" 40ish times!

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I’m surprised nobody noticed homie’s name was, “Jaywalker.”

Feedback Score
    Akron is a little shithole city in Ohio (I know, I'm originally from the nearby Youngstown area, also a little shithole city). He shot at the cops while fleeing. Therefore no fvcks given.

I am not a cop-basher and I am not a cop-worshipper. I felt Chauvin screwed up royally (my personal opinion). So far in this episode I see nothing to indict the cops over, save for a "jump on board" adrenaline dump.....one or two guys open fire and it's suddenly Katie-bar-the-door for a mag dump. Whatever; shoot at the cops and shit goes south like this.

The Cretans do not care what actually happens. They want them some Nikes and TV's. If they go that route I sincerely hope every last g-damn one of them gets terminated post haste.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Damn, 60-90 times? How many rounds did they torch off...700?
    If this were in NYC, they would have had to use a mini-gun to get that many hits.

8 cops, 90 wounds- entrance/exit for some? You know couple of guys mag dumped, and a couple shot a few times.

Is there actual video- I'll take the complilation- but CNN just shows with out sound a few seconds. I'd like to see from the car stopping to the end form each officer.

9mm I assume? How many lungs did this guy have? Biden said it only takes one 9mm round...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Akron is a little shithole city in Ohio (I know, I'm originally from the nearby Youngstown area, also a little shithole city). He shot at the cops while fleeing. Therefore no fvcks given.

I am not a cop-basher and I am not a cop-worshipper. I felt Chauvin screwed up royally (my personal opinion). So far in this episode I see nothing to indict the cops over, save for a "jump on board" adrenaline dump.....one or two guys open fire and it's suddenly Katie-bar-the-door for a mag dump. Whatever; shoot at the cops and shit goes south like this.

The Cretans do not care what actually happens. They want them some Nikes and TV's. If they go that route I sincerely hope every last g-damn one of them gets terminated post haste.
    Well said. I hope they do too.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    I’m surprised nobody noticed homie’s name was, “Jaywalker.”
    J'walker is officially Hood Canon now.

Feedback Score
    The lungs were completely blown out of the body. Nothing left, nada…….
    ‘Proceeds to reload 9mm, just more quietly’

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Will, where’d you get 90 times?

It’s really showing that some people aren’t reading the linked article. It mentioned 60 wounds but it hasn’t been determined how many are entrance wounds. Several people here need to slow down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I hope the guy in the back with the AR was able to get his mag dump on , everyone keeps calling for diversity, we can't have just 9mm in there, .223 needs some action too.
    Forward Ascertainment Group

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Will, where’d you get 90 times?

It’s really showing that some people aren’t reading the linked article. It mentioned 60 wounds but it hasn’t been determined how many are entrance wounds. Several people here need to slow down.
    I think it was reported that they fired 90 rounds total, and hit with ~ 60.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Lmfaoooo

Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    J'walker is officially Hood Canon now.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast