Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: IF you had to take the vaccine, which one should you take?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Don’t get the jab.
    Delta Airlines lifted their vax mandate. More will follow.
    Well, considering all my options, getting my ticket punched and to get the paperwork in hand, shouldn't be too hard. We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Screwball View Post
    If you want to leave the country (like the OP stated), or even travel by plane… you likely are going to need to get the vaccine. Sorry… but that’s reality.

I’m pro-vaccine, just anti-mandate. If someone decides on their own accord to get it, their choice. Same if they decide not to get it. But the issue with the current pushback against the mandate is that too much of it is just “no vaccine!” If there is a hill to die on, rather it be “no forced vaccine.” But to be fair to the OP, neither here/there.

I got Moderna, and zero issues… shy of a 12 hour flu after the second shot. Next day, I drove 600 miles. Got the second shot in mid-February.

J&J… I’m not that over the whole blood clot ordeal. And when Pfizer first came out, I heard a lot of horror stories of reactions that caused people going to the ER. Granted, they were from Canadians we were sending back to Canada… and that country is messed up with their vaccine protocol (mixing doses, waiting 10+ weeks for the second shot, etc).
    This, the place I'm going to had a difficult time with covid and, yes, the only way in is to have a vaccine card.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Well, considering all my options, getting my ticket punched and to get the paperwork in hand, shouldn't be too hard. We will see.

This, the place I'm going to had a difficult time with covid and, yes, the only way in is to have a vaccine card.
    Just get a “vaccination card”:

https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/5fcb...ot-card-2b.pdf

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=photos.of....a97cfbe86ede61
    Last edited by THCDDM4; 10-17-21 at 01:55.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    OP I'm sorry you've found yourself in this position. I don't know what I would do if the livelihood of my family depended on getting vaxxed. I'm assuming that's the position you're in since you obviously don't want to get it, thus I'm assuming this isn't a vacation you have in mind.

What I would ask myself is how far I was willing to go before I started down this path of compliance, because those who have complied already have not been rewarded with anything but a constantly moving goalpost.

Pray about it and do what the Lord leads you to. But consider that He always gives us a way out whenever it comes to resisting evil. It might not be the way we want, but it's the kinder, more merciful way. Look around the world at those who've complied already. They're never going to get the carrot, and the best they can hope for at this point is to not get the stick.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Veritas video of a Pfizer contractor's opinion on it and why het took it.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I got Moderna..sore arm on the first shot and just tired the next day....took a nap and felt fine. Second shot my arm slightly burned down to my elbow...it must be the nanomites...lol

I never felt like I had a cold or had any adverse reactions, but I am also in decent shape and try to eat and be healthy with plenty of exercise. I don't wear a mask unless I have to, might have had a spell of Covid as it felt like a slight cold or so about a month or so ago.

Feedback Score
    I spoke to a doctor and he is seeing post 2 vaccinations and close to a year later he is seeing peoples natural immune systems are becoming like people that suffer from autoimmune issues

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I spoke to a doctor and he is seeing post 2 vaccinations and close to a year later he is seeing peoples natural immune systems are becoming like people that suffer from autoimmune issues
    A friend has developed eczema not long after taking the vax.

Feedback Score
    I might have to go overseas, therefore, I will need to have a vaccine, or vaccine card to show on my travels.
    There are so many people giving the vax now, finding someone I can bribe...?

If I have to vax, which vax is best and the least problematic?
    I did the J&J vaccine because it was basically developed like the annual flu shot is, with dead cells of the virus, so I figured it was more of a known quantity than the others.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SBRSarge View Post
    I did the J&J vaccine because it was basically developed like the annual flu shot is, with dead cells of the virus, so I figured it was more of a known quantity than the others.
    That was the reason for my choice of the J&J also.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score

You could have a card yet not have a jab.

If I was in your spot I would have one arm cut off and get the best, most realistic prosthetic arm that I could find to replace it with. And then have them jab the phony arm...

You got to think outside the box to beat these idiots!

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast