Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: IF you had to take the vaccine, which one should you take?

Feedback Score

IF you had to take the vaccine, which one should you take?

Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    No what's asinine is you made a blanket assertion that is false, trying to say something was impossible and therefore must be false, despite you yourself having zero information. I'm not say what he said is true, as I have no way of knowing, but what you said is demonstrably false. Bleeding can in fact be a side effect of the bruising from the clots. One doctor in GB said he's seen patients that almost resemble some kind of hemorrhagic fever. Not a giant leap to consider the possibility that that might actually be capable of causing a death. On the contrary, it would be asinine to assume that it couldn't, and probably is reasonable to assume that it's potentially deadly, regardless of whether a death has in fact already occurred or not.

And also maybe consider that these non lethal cases and the alleged lethal case previously mentioned could just be the canary in the coal mine. If we start triple and quadruple vaxxing everyone, who knows what might happen.
    You didn’t pay very close attention, did you? You continue to put words in my mouth.

Again, it’s asinine to presume the two are related without information. The person that made the statement had no information, but your position is to believe him or state it’s “possible” because it supports your agenda. That’s your biggest problem, you’re not an objective human being.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mRad; 10-20-21 at 22:38.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Troutrunner View Post
    I think what you are attempting to speak about is Vaccine Induced Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia (VITT). Extremely rare and mostly related to the AstraZeneca/Covishield shot which we don't use in the USA. Usually occurred after the first shot. Not likely to be on successive shots. This is the J&J clot issue that gave it the pause. Even more rare with the J&J than the Covishield.

But of course, for the most rare phenomenons the internet always says it has seen at least two of them on Tuesday and six on Sunday.
    Mostly a problem in GB from what I gathered from the article on it. Not sure what the predominant vaccine is over there. The assertion that you're safe after the first shot doesn't seem to hold water though because they're way ahead of us on the vaccine schedule.

The cases I know about in the US that are verified, I can't remember what brand was involved.

Don't know what the technical term is, don't care. All I know is at no point in the past have I ever heard of vaccines causing people to start bleeding from random bodily orifices.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    Mostly a problem in GB from what I gathered from the article on it. Not sure what the predominant vaccine is over there. The assertion that you're safe after the first shot doesn't seem to hold water though because they're way ahead of us on the vaccine schedule.

The cases I know about in the US that are verified, I can't remember what brand was involved.

Don't know what the technical term is, don't care. All I know is at no point in the past have I ever heard of vaccines causing people to start bleeding from random bodily orifices.
    They used all of the vaccines. Only with the two I mentioned were this issue. If you are going to argue about problems and claim things to be factual, it seems that using the technical terms would be a good start and help the people you are trying to convince understand that you know what you're talking about.

If you are afraid of VITT, get the mRNA shots (pfizer or moderna).

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Troutrunner View Post
    If you are afraid of VITT, get the mRNA shots (pfizer or moderna).
    Then there is the whole swelling of the heart thing with mRNA.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
    Then there is the whole swelling of the heart thing with mRNA.
    Pretty much only in the 16-29 year old males at again pretty low numbers. If that's not you then you are fine or go with the J&J.

Covid causes myocarditis at much higher rates than the shot. Newsflash, people get myocarditis without vaccines or covid. It's been going on for a very long time.

Feedback Score
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...rippling-heart
    Sweden Suspends Moderna Shot Indefinitely After Vaxxed Patients Develop Crippling Heart Condition
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    My wife and I just got our Moderna COVID-19 booster shots today. We both just turned 70. FYI, here is some very interesting information on the Covid vaccine by Dr. Merkle of "Take 2 Healthcare" in Dayton, Ohio.

https://take2healthcare.com/radio-shows/
    Last edited by Biggy; 10-23-21 at 11:24.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    But at least if someone experiences sudden death their family can rest well knowing their loved one “did their part”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    This is a very good critique of how covid was mishandled from the beginning. While I don't agree with him on the vaccine advice, I do agree with his overall analysis.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast