Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Can someone explain why P.O.C/ Minorities can't get an I.D.?

Feedback Score
    Maybe Chuck Schumer is watching reruns of COPS and thinks these people are being denied their right to vote for lack of ID.

May I see your DL?
    Don't have one.
    Any ID?
    No.
    Do you own this vehicle?
    No.
    Who does?
    Borrowed it from Biggie.
    Does Biggie have a last name?
    Don't know. Just call him Biggie.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 01-20-22 at 14:53.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    Real reason: big-city Democrats have relied on voting fraud for decades, or centuries in NY and Chicago, and it's inconvenient for dead people to get picture ID.

Fake reason: a century ago, back in the mists of time, there were places where black people couldn't get ordinary government services that white people (at least, wealthier white people) could get. One of these services may have been birth certificates. So somewhere in the deep south there is ONE (1) black person born in 1915 who didn't get a birth certificate, doesn't have a photo ID, and still wants to vote when the local news media make them feel special. Chances are they've been collecting social security payments for 40 years without a problem, but WHINE SOB MOAN RACISM!!! there you have it. Just add AOC and stir.
    All this, and they don't come in packs of Kool Menthols like a Crackerjack prize.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Because Liberals are racist and try to disguise this under the guise of helping those who cant help themselves.

That, and they really enjoy voter fraud.
    When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat.. - Ronald Reagan

smoke and drink and screw..that's what I was born to do.. - Steel Panther

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    I ask for ID's from everyone I meet. Generally, the only people I run across without ID's are the homeless population, who don't/can't vote anyways. Even our large immigrant population all have state ID's for the most part.

Feedback Score
    Hell, I can get a birth certificate and an ID for $200 in Macarther Park. Easy peasy.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Hell, I can get a birth certificate and an ID for $200 in Macarther Park. Easy peasy.
    Just look for the guy who holds his hand up in the shape of a “C” for card, and he can help you out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456