Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ahmaud Arbery Trial

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    So when did the McMichaels witness Arbery committing a crime?
    In the discussion there was some talk about a LE talking to these guys about a recent rash of burglaries. Did the Cop give a name or a basic description of the crimminal?
    The bottom line is you have to see a felony take place

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    We have problems with people stealing out of homes under construction. Tools, wiring, appliances, building materials, etc are all open for thieving. Most happen at night but we have had people steal ladders from roofers while they were still on the roof. Had dumbies steal copper pipe on the hot side of the water heater and got sprayed with hot water. Neighbors generally see more than the police do in the way of suspicious behavior. When meth was really bad in our area, contractors would pay a worker to sleep in the house they were building to protect their stuff. Nothing like getting your tool trailer stolen and having to replace the whole thing and its contents. Very hard to catch and identify the suspects. Then you have to convince the prosecutor and judge to give a high enough bond warrant to keep them there for court when you do catch one.
    Last edited by joedirt199; 11-26-21 at 07:05.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    It is a crime here. I wouldn’t say “most” of us have done so.

How do you know he went in to see the layout?

I don't know why he went into the house.

Of course neither did the racist father and son duo.

I view what these two mouth breathing scum bags did as a modern day lynching.

Even if the black kid was a thief, and was looking for stuff to steal later, which of course we will never know. Under GA law he was not engaged in criminal activity.

So these idiots had no right to chase him, no right to ask him even one question, and for sure no right to shoot the kid.

Justice has been served.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Yoni summed it up nicely.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I don't know why he went into the house.

Of course neither did the racist father and son duo.

I view what these two mouth breathing scum bags did as a modern day lynching.

Even if the black kid was a thief, and was looking for stuff to steal later, which of course we will never know. Under GA law he was not engaged in criminal activity.

So these idiots had no right to chase him, no right to ask him even one question, and for sure no right to shoot the kid.

Justice has been served.
    Yeah you don’t know…

From what it appears, four scum bags met.

And around here, you wander into a new construction, you’ll likely get shot and you’ll likely deserve it. As was said before, only one reason people are going in those buildings, especially at night.

And no, you don’t know if he was engaged in criminal activity or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Yeah you don’t know…

From what it appears, four scum bags met.

And around here, you wander into a new construction, you’ll likely get shot and you’ll likely deserve it. As was said before, only one reason people are going in those buildings, especially at night.

And no, you don’t know if he was engaged in criminal activity or not.

As to why he went into the house, I don't know and neither does anyone else.

As far as criminal activity sorry I do know and so should you.

No evidence was presented at trial that he was committing a felony, which is what is needed for a civilian to try and get involved. We als know no evidence was presented as to his committing a misdemeanor.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    As to why he went into the house, I don't know and neither does anyone else.

As far as criminal activity sorry I do know and so should you.

No evidence was presented at trial that he was committing a felony, which is what is needed for a civilian to try and get involved. We als know no evidence was presented as to his committing a misdemeanor.
    But you don’t know if he entered to commit a crime. He may have been planning a crime (which is a crime). Nobody knows. There was no way to know. So don’t pretend like you do.

At the end of the day, one dirt bag taking a dirt nap. Three more behind bars.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    But you don’t know if he entered to commit a crime. He may have been planning a crime (which is a crime). Nobody knows. There was no way to know. So don’t pretend like you do.

At the end of the day, one dirt bag taking a dirt nap. Three more behind bars.
    Was not admissible in court, but a nice kid just out for a jog was highly unlikely if past behavior patterns were any indication, and they usually are... But, chasing after someone in that manner and armed when no actual crime was committed (other than trespassing), and not witnessing a crime happening, is a bad idea all around, and in their case, ended badly for all involved. I think they wanted to scare him, maybe rough him up some, put fear of God into him not to come back to their street etc, and he decided to go on the offensive once cornered, and it went sideways in an instant:

"The most crucial insight his criminal records show is that he 'used running or jogging as a cover to commit crimes.'

The defendants’ attorney Robert Rubin pointed out that Arbery was even known as the “jogger” due to his pattern of dashing into convenience stores, stealing, and running away. In addition to this, Arbery was on probation for two crimes.

The first crime was due to carrying a handgun onto school property. The other crime was for fleeing police. His criminal records also show two separate police encounters in which Arbery threatened and cursed at officers
    ."

https://www.conservativebusinessjour...cked-by-judge/
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Arbery's actions did not equal trespassing in the state of GA.

Even if Arbery had engaged in actions that constituted trespass in GA, the trio had no way of knowing(at least what we know of their relationship with the property owner) trespass had occurred.

Going on the assumption that most people here are private citizens who are armed with no special connections. Considering the loads of people that portray &/or believe an armed private citizen is somehow evidence of wrong doing, the assumption of guilt sans evidence concept seems like at least an odd one at best.
    Last edited by jsbhike; 11-26-21 at 16:27.

Feedback Score

At the end of the day, one dirt bag taking a dirt nap
    . Three more behind bars.
    Arbery may have been a small time crook, but he didn't deserve death. I'm not going to venerate him, George Floyd, or anyone like them. But I don't think we should get the point where, just because he wasn't an upstanding citizen, that our reaction to his death is "good riddance."
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast